Community forums

make water tacs a bannable offense. its a glitch already.

02 Jun 2017 20:20 | Last edit: 02 Jun 2017 20:34
What you think I have nothing to jerk, all that is just a game, now you do not have to read, or understand, I'm not trying to convince or provoke anyone, each person takes what he Want, I play as I want, I respect who I want
And I fuck the others

Merci et va chier ! (in french)
farrokh

03 Jun 2017 12:03 | Last edit: 03 Jun 2017 12:10
Hello

Karl, it's not because you're not agreed on a post on the forum, you have to mutate me and then kick me in game for nothing, thanks

Farrokh
Please login or create an account to view attachments.
03 Jun 2017 12:17
the only connection to this thread is the friendly reminder to act within the rules that are set on the server. you are bound by the rules established, you are not roaming free despite you thinking the opposite. since you don't seem to understand the rules in written language or somehow are not able to process them and make them affect your behavior you are forced to expierence the consquences of not acting accordingly. in your case this means a one hour ban. your urge to have the final say does not do you any good. that's a valuable lesson to be learned on an online gaming server, life usually punishes you harder if you keep acting like that. what's the term people like to use to upset and troll others? SIT!