# 1
27 Jan 2020 02:42 | Last edit: 31 Jan 2020 02:07
Your Full Name: Daniel C
Your Age: 49
Your First Language: English
Other Language(s) You Speak: N/A
Your Urban Terror Name: onemanclan BananaNutBread
How Long Have You Been Playing Urban Terror?: 8 years or more
Your Average Score Ratio: .74 in xlrstats with deaths from returning to the game - more .95 - 1.05 in game lately
Your Favourite Weapon: Knife
Your Clan History?: was [lcdlc]OMC  [le creme de le creme]
How Long Have You Known About |DN|?: forever
How Long Do You Spend Per Week On The |DN| Server?: most US east coast mornings and late evenings
What Do You Think You Can Bring To The |DN| Clan?: Fresh baked pastries & paranoia to red snipers
How Did You Hear About |DN|?: Eagle... are there other maps?
Are You Interested In Playing For |DN| in Scrims/Clan Wars?: not sure I am good enough but worth a try if needed
Additional Comments:   I spectate alot to learn other people's styles (mostly to find their blindspots)... I try to demo/upload when appropriate... I can get rude back to rude players so maybe my chat log is littered with angry tidbits here and there, but I try to help noobs too so there is that.   Honestly I just enjoy the server and the players... fun times
# 2
27 Jan 2020 10:02
+1 from me - always found "Baaa Naaa Naaaaaa" good company in game, and level minded if there's nonsense going on...
# 3
29 Jan 2020 19:08
Hello  BANANANUTBREAD
Thanks for your application.
Fresh baked pastries? I would prefer a coffee. :D "paranoia for red snipers" so I just remember that you love to sit behind a corner with your knife to catch those blind guys who just rush into the enemy's area. :D 

As you said that your chatlog is a bit angry...yea that's true. Would be nice if you can reduce that a bit. Try to scream or smash on your table. xD
Still I would give you my +1 - hoping that you will reduce a bit your rage. :)

Yours Sincerely

Livius*
# 4
29 Jan 2020 23:02
Yeah I mentioned the language and am working on catching myself... self improvement and what not
# 5
30 Jan 2020 18:46
  +1  from me

You...
    - are fun
    - play fair
    - like to help other players
    - and have an eye open for cheaters.

I also like how you **try** to slice my back... ;)
# 6
30 Jan 2020 21:46
+1  Other than your youthful age I have no problems.
# 7
03 Feb 2020 12:43
We haven't spoken that much but you seem like a nice guy looking at your chatlog so a +1 from me too.

Congratulations BananaNutBread! You are now a member of the DN family!

You are now a Clan Recruit so you can use the |DN| tag in game and you'll also have a few extra permissions like using the !hi command and you'll see the Clan channel in discord.

Welcome to the Clan! :)
# 8
03 Feb 2020 13:18
Thank you all so very much!

Kinda at a loss for words right now...

Cheers!
# 9
03 Mar 2020 19:46
+1 (sorry for being late)
08 Mar 2020 20:56
Congratulations!