forum background image
forum background image
FORUMS
#1 | 19 Nov 2019 03:56 | Last edit: 19 Nov 2019 04:02
After about a year in the making it's finally released. If you have any feedback or find something that looks out of place, please make a post here so I can fix it. Or you can post your findings/feedback in our Discord channel in the #redesign-2019 text channel.
#2 | 28 Nov 2019 11:53
Patch 28 November
- fixed an issue where the quote/reply/quick reply bar sometimes appeared in forum messages even though logged out
- the red top border on signatures is no longer there if the forum user has not added a forum signature

Patch 23 November
- decreased line spacing on desktop
- font size adjusted on line below topic titles in categories to match font size on forum frontpage
- quoting posts has been styled

Patch 21 November
- line-spacing adjusted a bit on mobiles
- roster made responsive and is now correctly linking to profiles
- image ratio in forum post on mobiles fixed
- links now break if they are too long
#3 | 24 Nov 2020 09:33 | Last edit: 24 Nov 2020 09:33
It's been a while since I've done any work on this website. But today we see a slight change in the mobile layout. 

Patch 24 November 2020
- The close button on the mobile navigation has been moved to the bottom of the screen and so closer to your thumb.
- The line-spacing on the whole site has been increased slightly.
- The topic titles now wrap correctly on mobiles.
- Topic and category titles are now in normal case, no uppercase anymore. 
- The "loading screen" has been removed. This should help the loading of the website a bit. :)
#4 | 26 Nov 2020 13:13
Update 26th Nov 2020:
The site's loading speed has been tweaked and you should notice significant improvement compared to how it previously was.

(as I was typing this on mobile I noticed another bug that needs squashing)