Community forums

v0dka. sure aimbot probably WH

# 1
14 Jul 2018 21:54 | Last edit: 14 Jul 2018 21:55
Hey guys,
I enjoy playing on the Eagle server quite a lot, unless there are people that keep killing me with two shots in the head each time - as shown on the demo, I am very sure that v0dka. is aimlocking and probably also using wallhacks. Have a look at the file, it might not be the most conclusive, but I think you can see what I'm getting at. I feel like he is pretty obvious, his movement is bad compared to his aim and his "game sense", so I also want you to take that into contrast. I've heard that he is quite popular on the server? I've never seen him before, but I am quite sure that he is cheating.
If you guys don't find the demo conclusive enough, please at least have a look at him ingame if you are online.
Thanks a lot,
RexXxie
(Attached is the file, the demo is pretty sure so I didn't feel like naming any time stamps, I hope you can watch all of it and build your own opinion.)

File Attachment:

File Name: demo_23532....urtdemo
File Size:2,584 KB
Please login or create an account to view attachments.
# 2
14 Jul 2018 22:28
So...I get a weird error on this demo and I just want to check - is it possible you've uploaded the wrong file?
When I try to play it I get told I need to play it in UrT version 4.2.023
Which conveniently I have. But when I open it in that version the file seems to be the map 'Tohunga' on some other server.
I cleared out all my old demo files and re-downloaded just to check. Same issue.
So either something has gone really weird on my setup (entirely possible) or there has been a problem elsewhere in the chain.
# 3
14 Jul 2018 22:44

So...I get a weird error on this demo and I just want to check - is it possible you've uploaded the wrong file?
When I try to play it I get told I need to play it in UrT version 4.2.023
Which conveniently I have. But when I open it in that version the file seems to be the map 'Tohunga' on some other server.
I cleared out all my old demo files and re-downloaded just to check. Same issue.
So either something has gone really weird on my setup (entirely possible) or there has been a problem elsewhere in the chain.

Same here
# 4
14 Jul 2018 22:54 | Last edit: 14 Jul 2018 23:01
Hi Rexxxie
This appears to be a version 4.2 demo for a map named 'Tohunga_b8' , player name 1hW|PerfectZ.
Could you try again please ?
# 5
14 Jul 2018 23:00 | Last edit: 14 Jul 2018 23:06
Hmmm, macbook demo, probably some issues because of that. I am not sure how to change anything, as I am not a tech freak or anything in that direction. I'm going to try to give you guys the ZIP-file.
(BTW, I think it shows tohunga if the demo doesn't work, pretty sure that was the first UrT map or something like that.)

File Attachment:

File Name: demo_23532...demo.zip
File Size:2,132 KB

Anyhow, sorry for the troubles!
Please login or create an account to view attachments.
# 6
14 Jul 2018 23:09
That's not it . You took the demo from an older version of Urban Terror.
(in fact it's a 5x5 match for the 1hit cup that's on demo )
You must have an other (4.3.4 ) UrT folder, otherwise you can not play on Eagle.
Somewhere in that 4.3.4 folder you have to find your recent Eagle demo.
# 7
14 Jul 2018 23:11
Oh yes, you're right, it was actually the wrong demo. This one is from 2015? Lol.
Hmm, I will have a look at my folder, but it isn't in the q3ut4 one? Very weird, I am not sure where it has been saved to.
# 8
15 Jul 2018 04:27
Hey Rexxxie

try this urbanterror.wikia.com/wiki/Game_path :)
# 9
15 Jul 2018 12:40 | Last edit: 15 Jul 2018 19:07
Hey Mazfer,
Thanks for the answer and the help, but I don't seem to have that path on my mac.
I am going to just leave this out in the open, it seems like it wouldn't be worth the work...
But I'd like to thank everyone for the help, and maybe please have a look at him anyways, and if anybody sees him and thinks he's suspicious, too, it would be lovely if you could take a demo and upload it.
Thanks, Rex :)
EDIT: I found the file ingame and screenrecorded it, but the quality is bad and it's recorded in 20fps, but I'll attach it later anyways, I think he's using aimlock so no constant aimbot but only targeting people when he presses the key he's set for the "Lock".
Please have a look anyways :)
Here is the MediaFire Link: www.mediafire.com/file/drliiuxgvc9vp1p/v0dka.aimlock.mov/file
16 Jul 2018 21:38 | Last edit: 16 Jul 2018 21:39
It's attached to the post above.
Maybe have a look and see what you think?