Community forums

[Cleared] wall hacker

# 1
21 Feb 2018 00:24
Player name zbigniew_stonoga
Looks to me like wall hacking. Ill take more video if needed but its clear as day.
Please login or create an account to view attachments.
# 2
21 Feb 2018 09:33
Hello,

I see no proof of wh in either demo.
The first demo (166kb) shows counter proof, as zbig never saw or tracked Fluffy coming around the corner to kill him.
The second demo shows the same right at the start, when Zbig is killed by RuckZuck in the water, he never saw him.
There is only 1 weird kill in the 2nd demo, RuckZuck on the first shot after a quick opening of the door. But that seems like just luck. You can see in following kills that he takes time to aim, has to open the door 3 times (so, no wh) until he kills RuckZuck again in the same spot behind the boxes. each time he opens the door he corrects his aim, which he would not do if he had wh.

If you still have questions, let me know and I will try to clear them.

Anyway, thanks for taking the time to make the demos and submit.
# 3
21 Feb 2018 13:38
what about the way he perfectly cooks the grenades? no way unless he knows whats coming.
# 4
21 Feb 2018 14:13
Well, usually grenades are about things like timing/sound/experience.
In Zbig's case, he checks all of the above. When he's next to the doors, he knows the most likely route the enemies will take - straight from spawn to the door. Or wait at the boxes for him to open the door. Hence all those kills.
But in any case, if you want me to look at and/or explain any specific grenade kill, give me the kill stamp (e.g. RED 12345).
# 5
21 Feb 2018 19:03
Zbig has made a profession out of killing from that door. It's annoying but legal :)
# 6
21 Feb 2018 23:40
well ok thanks for looking. maybe i am wrong after all.