Community forums

[Cleared] rejku doesn't know what he's doing

This topic has been locked.
# 1
21 Aug 2017 18:21
Found an asshat, cheater or hacker on the server? Report them here.
asshat - a stupid or contemptible person.
yes that's about right

The template on reporting a player isn't applicable because the player (rejku) is not hacking , but rather not doing his job properly.
Screens say it all :
imgur.com/a/ZUPAx
Bad quality but you can just about make out what is being written.

I have made this so that I do not fall under any false warnings again ( like many of my previous ones ) and would like to be a part of this community because it's the only one I'm not perma banned on. I expect action taken towards rejku because it is most definitely clear he is in the wrong here and although it may have been a misunderstanding from his part, him being polish and all, but I do not want to stack up these warnings and shit, especially on my birthday :-)
# 2
22 Aug 2017 14:23
In these forums, we adopt rules similar to those of the server and discord. So, please, do no troll us with your silly requests and reports.

Admins deal with situations as best they can, using their judgement. As far as I can tell, you were not even involved in the situation until you started arguing with rejku (rule3).

Please don't waste our time with silliness.
# 3
22 Aug 2017 15:04
so is rejku not in the wrong here? we weren't arguing because he couldn't understand most the shit i was saying. there are no rules that allahu akbar could possibly even relate to, even in the slightest. if you see this as trolling then... not gonna finish this for my own good but srsly if i wanted to troll, it would be 10x better than this lol
i am being dead serious, how is this silly? a player gets muted for saying 'god is great' wtf
# 4
22 Aug 2017 23:16
Hello 123

Thank you for reporting this.
This Issue is already solved.

And no, it looks more like you are wrong.
You now get
Warning 1: Do not argue with Admins!
Warning 2: Do not Disrespect Admins
and
Warning 3: No Racism
Together with your other penalties the next Tempban is near

Also: Please do not insult that much :)
# 5
23 Aug 2017 01:57
oh my lord , you guys really are trying your utmost to get me perma banned eh
too bad, i am going the be a good boy, can u pls reply on my other posts and tell me when i will be unbanned now cus im confused af
# 6
23 Aug 2017 15:56
This comment of yours tells me all I need to know about you. "it's the only one I'm not perma banned on."
# 7
23 Aug 2017 16:55 | Last edit: 23 Aug 2017 16:55
fantastic, you know all about me, want a sticker?
could i please get relevant responses to my questions please - aimed towards admins, not regular players
btw where was i racist lmao
# 8
23 Aug 2017 17:16 | Last edit: 23 Aug 2017 17:17

so is rejku not in the wrong here?

He is not, you're words are clearly provocative especially considering what is happening in the world at the moment.

you guys really are trying your utmost to get me perma banned eh

Keep going, you're very close :)

can u pls reply on my other posts and tell me when i will be unbanned now cus im confused af

The answer 5 minutes ago: 23.08.17 11:26:17
The answer as of now: 30.08.17 06:13:59
The Reason: I think the 2 day tempban you were given is far too short for having 16 penalties in 5 days, that's more than half of the total amount of penalties we allow you to have before we permban you so I have extended it to a week. And also you have no respect for our admins.
# 9
23 Aug 2017 23:03 | Last edit: 23 Aug 2017 23:09
ok, could u please tell me what my 16th warning was for? i remember being told i was on my 15th and i shut my mouth and played normally

edit1 :and also the 3rd warning i have just received for racism , i would never be racist in any situation
edit2 :and could you please explain how saying 'god is great' is racist. pls enlighten me
edit3: and could you please reply on my other post about discord not working or just answer it here
24 Aug 2017 16:39
Let's forget about the racism, that is irrelevant to this ban and you have not been punished for it

You can't get on our discord channel because you have been banned for it.

Your 16th warning was for accusing, you will be unbanned next week, I hope you can take this time to think about how you talk to our admins and what kind of words you use in our chat and on our website, that is if you do actually want to "keep your mouth shut" and behave on the server, otherwise you're just going to dig yourself a deeper hole and get yourself perm banned.