Community forums

[Cleared] Zbigniew Stonoga: Wallhacker

# 1
28 Feb 2017 21:01
Playername Zbigniew Stonoga
Suspected of wallhacking
Please login or create an account to view attachments.
# 2
01 Mar 2017 09:33 | Last edit: 01 Mar 2017 23:41
Hello okay,

Just had a quick look at both demos and nothing jumps out at me, I see no WH.
Is there a specific kill or moment you want me to look at again? You can use red or blue kill totals as "time stamps".

Also, in the future, please do not edit the demo name, the complete info might be useful to admins. If you want, remove your name and add the name of the suspected player and the cheat, but do not remove the time and day.

Anyway, thanks for uploading the demos.
# 3
06 Mar 2017 21:46
Okay,

I watched the demo _2 from beginning to end. I see not a single wallhack or something which vaguely looks like it.
There are things to be said about player Zbig, but he is not hacking here and in the past years has never has done so.
Totally out of line is another player named: UnnamedPlayer .
He should learn to behave and follow admin instructions.
Or be kicked from the server.

Related things under discussion in the demo::
1) If you stick the barrel of your gun through a door or fence you can be hit and even killed.
It's a kind of bug we have to live within UrT.
2) Playing with doors to upset the enemy is not everybody's game, but it is certainly not illegal. It is a sub-game within UrT, which is a funny because it is a deadly trap for most new players. In fact it takes a lot of practice to play it right. Go watch Zbig from SPEC to receive your detailed instructions. You find the doors in Eastvillage (2x) and Boathouse(2x).

Core