Community forums

[BANNED] Worek_Kartofli / Kebab

# 1
29 Jun 2016 11:10
The screenshot speaks for itself.
Worek_Kartofli or Kebab always sends the same message.
pedo "name of the player" hides.

Could you teach a bit of respect to him? :angry:
Please login or create an account to view attachments.
# 2
29 Jun 2016 17:48 | Last edit: 29 Jun 2016 17:48
i second that request.
this kid was banned quite a few times, core or mercer did it, if i remember correctly.
he basically evaded every ban he got and insults players and admins alike.
oh and he keeps changing names.
Personally i would not argue with the kid but stay persitent in muting him/ forcing him to spec (prevent him from playing) or keep kicking him till he wears out. bans don't bother him, a rangeban might help.
# 3
29 Jun 2016 20:43

i second that request.
this kid was banned quite a few times, core or mercer did it, if i remember correctly.
Personally i would not argue with the kid but stay persitent in muting him/ forcing him to spec (prevent him from playing) or keep kicking him till he wears out. bans don't bother him, a rangeban might help.

I agree with this.
Until you realize that that would be a great idea - until you realize that even range bans can be avoided.
# 4
29 Jun 2016 20:58
i figure rangebans are harder to bypass and the worst part is you might ban others from the same area.
i guess they'll figure something out.
# 5
02 Jul 2016 07:36

i second that request.

# 6
02 Jul 2016 07:37
I agree with you guys ;)