Community forums

Possible glitch

# 1
07 Apr 2016 09:15
I don't know this is a glitch, or cheat, but I think shooting through the train is unfair.
Please login or create an account to view attachments.
# 2
24 May 2016 02:45
This is not a glitch or cheat. The map was made with a train that is not fully resistant to bullets so anyone can shoot through the train. You can even crouch and see through the bottom of the train if you stop and try.

Since right now anyone can do this it is not cheating, unless DN adds this to their rules for the server. I doubt they would tho.

-AA :)
# 3
24 May 2016 07:02 | Last edit: 24 May 2016 07:03
The glitch on the left side of the cable car is disallowed because it gives whoever is on the red side of it an unfair disadvantage, they can crouch behind it, line up their shot, quickly uncrouch, shoot and crouch back down, this doesn't give the blue side enough time to take a shot which is why that's disallowed.

The train glitch allows players both sides of the train to shoot from either side and if you've got tacs that's even better because you can see exactly where the enemy is, so in my opinion this is not an unfair advantage and is allowed in the server.
# 4
25 May 2016 00:39
To be honest, this is a thing I consider as one of the features that make eagle a hella funny map xD
# 5
26 May 2016 12:37 | Last edit: 26 May 2016 12:40