Community forums

[CLEAN] Possible aimbot/wallhack or Jedi skills

# 1
24 Nov 2015 18:15 | Last edit: 09 Dec 2015 16:34
I saw this player late on the 24/11. Now looking for cheats is new to me so forgive me if this is just an exceptional player(and an exceptional player he must be) but from the start it looked sus. No particular place on the demo- but check the first few seconds- It looks a bit like another demo I watched of someone using an aimbot. I'm sure this wasn't our own SoldaroRyan because i've played against him before and not seen anything like this(though he is a good player). if he's not cheating can you shed some light on why he's so bloody good! Check his mouse work superb-he's got super fine movement and he can spin right round with deadly accuracy!
Please login or create an account to view attachments.
# 2
24 Nov 2015 22:00
I'm sure he is clean. I know few players who have a better accuracy.

And one of SoldadoRyan's past aliased was Soldado.
He is good and I think the person you've speced...they are the same.
# 3
24 Nov 2015 22:31 | Last edit: 24 Nov 2015 22:34
His chat was also another reason I didn't think it was S-Ryan and he usually plays under his name. But yeah, whoever they are they may well be clean. Still very impressive accuracy though. I hope I didn't spec a clean DN player! There was a demo of someone called 'scream-tries-urt' I once watched who was using an aimbot and the way they were shooting seemed to be similar.
# 4
25 Nov 2015 01:57 | Last edit: 25 Nov 2015 01:58
being sure someone is clean is the worst idea in a fps.
if someone is clean the demo will show eventually. someone's reputation sadly means nothing.
# 5
25 Nov 2015 06:40
this means that jonny gramps and lod can use wh and aimbot to nobody will doubt the fact they are clean
if we use the fact that we think they are clean as way to judge if its wh or not that looks not very good to me
# 6
25 Nov 2015 09:11 | Last edit: 25 Nov 2015 09:15
This is true- however if I thought a DN member was cheating I'd probably email the demo rather than go through the usual channels. That's me though.
# 7
25 Nov 2015 14:43
i think we should treat dn members other than normal people u know just forum ;) but thats just me
# 8
25 Nov 2015 14:57
If a DN member was hacking, we'd know.

I myself often use an alias in spec to watch DN members for a few minutes, nobody in particular but just to ensure that DN is clean.

However if any of you did happen to catch a DN member cheating or have a demo in which it looks like they are cheating, it would be better to email rather than to post in the forums as if the member is clean this may cause an argument.
# 9
25 Nov 2015 16:02
As for this demo I really didn't know who this was. I've seen the name Soldado(Spanish and Portugese for soldier) used on different servers and in other games.
26 Nov 2015 18:49
not finished viewing the demo.
but what I saw, I can say he is a good player.
not skilled and not as others think.