Community forums

[Cleared] Unfairly slapped

# 1
30 Mar 2019 19:24
DN asian assasin slapped me because i went through blue spawn area and he said that that is spawncamping, I was shot, but did not return fire while in blue spawn. as per spawncamping rule, which is "Spawncamping is remaining stationary in the enemy spawn area." I did not break any rules. Please can this be resolved, because I find many admins do not understand this rule.
# 2
30 Mar 2019 19:44
First - I'm pretty sure I slapped you - no >DN<Asian Assasin.
Second - We do understand the rules and we apply them for a reason. The no spawnkilling has always encompassed ENTERING spawn. Note that we initially TELL people as we did you - to not go through spawn. You could have said "Oh ok the admins are telling me not to do something".
You chose to argue. And continue to argue.
Now frankly at that stage I could have put warnings on your account for going through spawn and arguing with admins. I could have escalated that to a temp ban which is also listed against your account.
Instead I slapped you to get your attention/prove you were talking to actual admins.
A slap leaves no record on your account. Had you just moved on with life no one would have been particularly troubled ad we all would be happily playing the game.
Now I'm off to document this on your account so that, in future, people will know you are a child who cannot follow simple directions.
# 3
30 Mar 2019 19:53
c1b, as per your reply, clearly you do not know the rules, you have abused your authority and your rights to be admin should be revoked. I am not a child, in fact 3 of my children play on this server. Respect is earned and one day you will understand that (I hope), as for calling someone a child who you do not know, you have lost any respect you might have had. I will not drop this until DN JonnyUK or DN Hackmac reply.
# 4
30 Mar 2019 23:06 | Last edit: 30 Mar 2019 23:30
Hello Blind,
We have set an amount of basic rules for this Server to cover most of the Situations.
Additionally to these rules there are many other misbehaviours that can be sanctionized.
I.e. Blocking, Advertising, Trolling or Entering Enemies' Spawn.

In any case we trust our Admins to enforce this.
If there are any questions concerning the Rules or the Behaviour of the Admins we do not want to discuss it on the Server

-Rule 3: No Disrespecting or Arguing with Admins

>DN<asian_assassin did not slap you but tried to explain that entering of Spawn is not allowed and you started a discussion.
>DN<c1b and i tried to talk to you when you were arguing, telling your name several times and explaining but you did not react but continued arguing.
Then we slapped you to get your attention. But you left.

So please keep in mind: Our Admins and Moderators are there for a Reason - they are chosen by the ClanLeaders and HeadAdmins.
In the game they can and have to enforce the Rules and Standards.
As Player you have to follow their Advises and Instructions.
# 5
31 Mar 2019 07:37
The issue would have been far quicker resolved if it was simply stated that Spawncamping is not enforced by remaining stationary in the enemy spawn area, but simply as entering the enemy spawn area.
The website could do with an update, I am hoping that the Spawncamping description will be updated.
I do apologize for arguing with the admins and please forgive me if I offended anyone.
# 6
31 Mar 2019 15:09
The issue would have been far quicker resolved if you were simply following to what the Admin says.
Next time there will be no discussion.