Community forums

[Cleared] Aim + wh

# 1
22 Mar 2019 17:47 | Last edit: 22 Mar 2019 17:52
Hello,

Another cheater who plays with aim and wh, a player with alias 20+20=60.

And all you need is to focus carefully on his crosshair, it sticks a lot it and following the enemy, just note, his aim isn't obvious for some players, but there are signs of sticking to the enemy before he/she comes or when the player jumps, you will notice that his crosshair sticks before he comes, please watch the whole demos, just need to be careful and you can tell me what moments that I suspected and I will mention it if needed.

Also, you can watch it with r_shownormals would be better.
Please login or create an account to view attachments.
# 2
23 Mar 2019 17:06
Please id the red score where you think he cheats. I watched one of your demos. I didn't see ab or wh...
# 3
23 Mar 2019 19:18 | Last edit: 24 Mar 2019 06:57
Watch those demos to be more obvious.

Alright,

In the first demo, (red score 9985, blue 9834), watch his crosshair that sticks through the wall before the enemy has come, maybe you ask it's like a coincidence but not really, there is no a normal player stick his crosshair through the wall and following it through the wall.

(9990-9839), his crosshair is sticking again and following the enemy through the wall, although the player didn't show his head or his body,

(9994-9849), sometimes, it happens for some players who kill a player in water, but since I saw those moments, I don't think it's a coincidence.

In the second demo, (0-1) the same thing, his crosshair was forced to stick before the enemy has come.

(14-16), I guess it's enough to watch this moment as you see, his crosshair was sticking before, because the enemy was up, his crosshair was forced to stick to the enemy and it can't be controlled by him and that's a weak point of his aimbot.

sorry If I'm not clear, my english isn't that perfect .
# 4
24 Mar 2019 04:33 | Last edit: 24 Mar 2019 08:59
#EDIT, what I said above is about the 2 demos that I'm talking about, it's not new demos, I just choose those 2 demos from the first post that I sent for that sign (sticking) to make more clear.

looking forward to seeing your opinions.
# 5
24 Mar 2019 23:30
I'm not sure. I can see what you are saying but I would need more. I was asking about another player whose mouse moved like that the other day and I was told it had to do with the mouse settings.

To me what is key is to see the accuracy. The accuracy of really good players doesn't get much about 25-30% with an assault rifle so if someone is using an aimbot I would expect their accuracy to be better than that at least. Next time you demo him call up his stats on the menu so we can see that.
# 6
25 Mar 2019 06:39 | Last edit: 25 Mar 2019 08:34
Firstly, when we talk about aimbot, it doesn't mean that he should have accuracy 80-100, we are not in 2012, we are in 2019, devs have created types of aimbot btw which means it's trouble for us and the cheater can control his accuracy, he isn't stupid to show to us that easily, keep in mind of all aimbots have a weak point to prove that player cheats and there is a lot of signs, for example like sticking his crosshair to teammate and stick to dead body etc....actually there is aimbot as well that you couldn't able to differentiate between real player and cheater, but it doesn't mean to accuse good players just because of it, so when we watch a player we must watch carefully then we can differentiate if this is aimbot or not with seeing other signs/weird things if we find.

Secondly, I've never seen a good player/pro his crosshair is sticking from the wall before the enemy has come and I mean, why should my crosshair stick without a reason? although I didn't hear anything I didn't see anything? is that even logical? I'm not trying to force to convince you, but I wanted to see it if this is logical for you or not and the problem is that stick is weird, all stick he does, only when the enemy will come 1-2 sec and then his crosshair is sticking before that and he kills him if you know what I mean.

As you said you wanted to see more, had a demo of him, (it's not a new demo, I just selected from the first post of mine) that player was watching players in the room and his crosshair sticking to the enemy when the enemy was going to the side and look at how he focuses on each enemy from the wall and it's like he was watching them (score red 194- blue165), use r_shownormals in this demo.

Sorry if I was rude at saying some words.
# 7
25 Mar 2019 09:30
There is something that proves my talking, but I will send it in admins's pm and then they send it to the channel of members DN only if they are interested about this but I don't want to share it on the website as it's visible for guests. Sent it one of your admins

Also, I already have done of it as I have nothing else to say.
# 8
25 Mar 2019 11:46

Firstly, when we talk about aimbot, it doesn't mean that he should have accuracy 80-100, we are not in 2012, we are in 2019, devs have created types of aimbot btw which means it's trouble for us and the cheater can control his accuracy, he isn't stupid to show to us that easily, keep in mind of all aimbots have a weak point to prove that player cheats and there is a lot of signs, for example like sticking his crosshair to teammate and stick to dead body etc....actually there is aimbot as well that you couldn't able to differentiate between real player and cheater, but it doesn't mean to accuse good players just because of it, so when we watch a player we must watch carefully then we can differentiate if this is aimbot or not with seeing other signs/weird things if we find.

I will admit to not being the best person to spot an aimbot. I've been playing 1st person shooters for more than 20 years but I've never used a hack so I don't always know how they look. In fact, I play URT using default settings except for the team colours because I'm severely colour blind and can't see the colour red.

That said, I can, however, see if someone is looking through walls. There were moments in the demos you shared that looked suspicious to me so I'm not rejecting your observations. Some good players anticipate so well that it can be hard to make a 100% determination, however, so I tend to want to give the benefit of the doubt unless it's really clear.

Some of the the other guys are much better at spotting the more subtle hacks than I am. If I say *I* don't see it, doesn't mean it's not there. Keep making the case if you feel there is more evidence to present.

Secondly, I've never seen a good player/pro his crosshair is sticking from the wall before the enemy has come and I mean, why should my crosshair stick without a reason?

I did see the mouse "snapping" to various positions. I've asked about this before, as I said, and I was told it had to do with mouse settings. My problem in this case is where you are seeing the mouse "sticking", I'm seeing it "jerking" so I can't make a 100% determination because of that. I'm not saying I'm right and you're wrong, but we don't seem to be seeing the same thing.

although I didn't hear anything I didn't see anything? is that even logical? I'm not trying to force to convince you, but I wanted to see it if this is logical for you or not and the problem is that stick is weird, all stick he does, only when the enemy will come 1-2 sec and then his crosshair is sticking before that and he kills him if you know what I mean.

I understand what you're describing and I can see it too but I'm not sure we agree on the reasons. That's all. Again this could have to do with my inexperience using hacks.

As you said you wanted to see more, had a demo of him, (it's not a new demo, I just selected from the first post of mine) that player was watching players in the room and his crosshair sticking to the enemy when the enemy was going to the side and look at how he focuses on each enemy from the wall and it's like he was watching them (score red 194- blue165), use r_shownormals in this demo.

Sorry if I was rude at saying some words.

I'll take another look. And don't worry about your English, I wasn't insulted by anything you said.
# 9
25 Mar 2019 12:10 | Last edit: 25 Mar 2019 12:22

Firstly, when we talk about aimbot, it doesn't mean that he should have accuracy 80-100, we are not in 2012, we are in 2019,

I guess the other point to make here is that if an aimbot isn't giving you decent accuracy, then it's pretty pointless. In one of the demos you shared I was playing as well and won the "Golden Trigger" award -- which is common for me. That means I had the highest accuracy of all the players who were online.

So if you're using an aimbot and you can't even achieve the accuracy of an old fart whose reflexes are not what they used to be and has a $10 mouse, then what benefit are you really getting from the aimbot?

Last night I was playing and using just a pistol and picking up whatever gun the first guy I killed was using. I had an accuracy of 33.6% with the pistol, and round-about 26% with an assault rifile, again with old-fart reflexes and a $10 mouse. I'm not even the best player on the server, not even close. Some of them are irritatingly good with a pistol.

This player, as far as I know, has never even come close to 33-34%, which is why he has never pinged my radar up to now.

On the times I've watched him his accuracy was in the low 20% with an assault rifle, which is what most people have. I know you say "this isn't 2012" and you're right to point out that I may not know how "modern" aimbots work, but if if you're using an aimbot and you can't hold a candle to old players with crappy gear, then you can understand, I hope, why I would want to give him the benefit of the doubt.
25 Mar 2019 20:10
I'm glad to see feedback from someone at least, it's better than nothing, thank you for telling your opinion, I really appreciate it even if your opinion is different of mine, it would be still appreciated.

What can I say? it seems nobody is interested in this or maybe nobody is convinced what I was trying to say since I saw one member who gave feedback if that's so, just close this case, I guess this is the reason that I don't tell admin's alias when I said "sent one of your admins" just to see if he is interested but it's not apparently.