Community forums

Your favorite games...

# 1
27 Aug 2015 19:29
Hey, guys, just out of pure boredom I decided to post this, what are everyone's favorite games to play?

Mine are: Resident Evil 2, Resident Evil 3, Resident Evil 4, Far Cry 2, Driver: You are the wheelman, Wolfenstien: Enemy Territory, and Urban Terror!!
# 2
27 Aug 2015 20:21
Hitman <3

but the game i loved, love, and will always love the most on the earth and even evrywhere further is SWAT 4... Published in 2005... Old, but there still hasnt been any game made, that would be even 0,0000001% as good as SWAT 4 was.

If theyre ever gonna make SWAT 5 i will make a pilgrimage on my knees to a shop to buy it... Or maybe even directly to the office of the guys who make it... If they will have one anywhere in Europe.

Thank you.
# 3
27 Aug 2015 21:02
In Order:
Call of Duty I and II
Medal of Honor:Allied Assault
Wolfenstein:Return to Castle Wolfenstein
Painkiller

# 4
28 Aug 2015 08:54
urban terror :D <3
# 5
28 Aug 2015 12:32
1. Modded minecraft :P
2. Urban Terror :cheer:
3. cs go :oops:
# 6
30 Aug 2015 20:00
I'll list a few.
Urban Terror
Snake Rattle 'n' Roll
Battletoads
Euro Truck Simulator 2
Melty Blood: Actress Again Current Code
# 7
30 Aug 2015 20:14
gta 5 ;)
urban teror
and
ark survival evolved
# 8
30 Aug 2015 20:27
wooo jeffrey maybe you can help me with GTA V

There is that mission (forgot the name), where you gotta steal some car, hid it in some safe place, than steal a garbage truck, and stop a money truck with it... something like that.

I do that, than theres hell lot of shooting, i run with the garbage truck to the safe place where i put the car for runaway, i destroy garbage truck, get into car, drive away. Michael call someone (Trevor if i rmeember good) via the phone, they talk, than avatar changes... CRASH here... Idk to which avatar i change - probably Trevor but im not sure, cause the avatar change animation starts, and i get crash before i see that. Crash in this moment always, i didnt go further yet.

Youve got any idea how to fix this shit?
# 9
31 Aug 2015 19:49
Ohhhh...there are many

Urban Terror
Counter Strike GO
Garry's Mod
Minecraft
Resident Evil 4/5
COD WaW,MW2,MW3,BLOPS1
Payday 1/2
Rocket League
FIFA 12
Little Big Planet 1

These are my favorite games ^^
01 Sep 2015 04:22
there are lots to list... but sense you didn't say anything about which console ill label mine.
PC:
Battlefield 1942
Urbanterror
PS2:
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
007:night fire
Spy Hunter
Starwars Battlefront
Starwars Battlefront 2
Xbox 360:
GTA 5
Battlefield 3
Battlefield 4
Battlefield Bad company 2
Just Cause 2
Red Faction: Guerilla
BUT my favorite game of all isn't a video game, you go to a shooting range, put a pop can out, and shoot it a lot so it doesn't stop moving. Me and my friends play this game and time each other to see who can make the can move the longest. i don't know my best time, but i do know I've obliterated quite a few pop cans with my AK and my old AR-15 B)