Community forums

Hello Gentlemen!

# 1
29 Sep 2017 13:11
Hi Guys, i really enjoy playing UT with you on your server!
After several years i decided to introduce myself:
I think im not a really good Player...maby just average.... But i hope that i am at least good-working medic and a good team player as well. I usually dont care about my Fragging-score because the main thing why i am palying UT is to have fun with other players and to relax in my cosy desk chair.
During Summer, im usually playing less UT, because of spening my time outdoors and meeting friends. But the rest of the year i’m an eager visitor.
A Brief overview to my Person: I’m 26 years old, working as a little biologist in a patlogy Laboratory. Beside Playing UT after work i spend my free time for bicycle racing, equestrian sports and reading. I’m not on facebook, twitter, etc. because I’m not really IT enthusiastic. (except palying UT) Thats why i often need more time to find out how some things are working...
I dont like racism and sexism, i dont like drugs (only alcohol) I dont like cheating.... and i dont like the shotgun in this game ;-)
Someday i want to apply for the DN-Clan. Mainly to say !Hello in big letters on the screen :-) (and i want to !slap other Players ....I’m joking :)
But i’m afraid i really have to improve my Score-ratio for that.
I like the admins on this server. They’re doing a really good job!
I’m happy that i found you
Kind regards
SusiSorglos

Please forgive me my rusty english!
# 2
29 Sep 2017 14:18
Hello and welcome :P
# 3
29 Sep 2017 21:43 | Last edit: 29 Sep 2017 21:44
Welcome to the forums!

It's always nice playing with you, especially when you cover my back at cable car ;)

And... I upgraded you rank from User to Regular, so you can now say hello in big letter! ( in chat - !hi playername)

If you have any problems, let me know.

See you on Eagle!
# 4
29 Sep 2017 23:28
Susi : )
Great Introduction. Usually those introductaions tell you hardly anything, in your case though that's different.
For that matter: Bicyle racing? Road Bikes or Mtb?
Also: You are one of few players that actually make teamplay possible on a public server. For me personally ,that adds to the fun.
And as it keeps getting colder, your time wasted on urt will increase and so will your skill level.
# 5
03 Oct 2017 22:10 | Last edit: 03 Oct 2017 22:14
Hi Susi,
I am happy you finally introduced yourself.
I am always happy when you are on the server on my side as you understand the fun of teamplay ! I like that.
And you are the one coming to impossible places, deep in enemy territory to heal others (me for example - lol)
On top of that you make good use of the radio commands.
I wish more showed this level of team-play.

I see an entry for Susi in xlrstats
xlrstats.drunknoobs.com/stats/1/player_stats/view/57091
with 4.795 kills and a ratio of 1.06, so I would not worry about your ratio in case you apply for DN membership!

cu in game!
Core
# 6
04 Oct 2017 21:36
Hey Guys.
Thank you for your warm welcome in your forum and thank you for upgrading my status to regular!!
Im very pleased to hear that you like my medical skills and teamwork :-)
Next days I'll prepare an application for your Clan; hopefully finding support for my request :-)
Cya on Eagle!
SusiSorglos

@ KarlMariaSeeberg: Road cycling and MTB XC... This year mainly MTB Sports (training for transalp - Bregenz to Lake Garda).... untill now more fun and but more painful accidents as well :-)
# 7
05 Oct 2017 08:06
well, transalp, that sounds ambitious, sounds like real sports : ). my road bike hasn't seen a mountain in a while, i am currently retracting to streaming gcn videos on youtube. the theoratical approach, including plans to do a tour pretty soon, next week or month or year : )
# 8
07 Oct 2017 13:44
HI SUSI!!!!!!

Welcome!!!
Love u sooo much,
kisses, Fart ;-)
# 9
08 Oct 2017 13:20
<3 SUSI