Community forums

Hello from KUTclan

# 1
11 Oct 2016 08:43
Hello DN,

I am ge0rdie from kutclan.net

I have been playing UrT for probably over six years (not really sure), I have been in KUTclan for about ten months, and I am now head admin on our USA servers.

I live in Brisbane on the east coast of Australia, where the sun is hot, the beer is cold, but the pings to USA and Europe suck big time !

Our clan has been going through a few rough times recently, but we are past that and moving forward, so I thought that it was time for me to touch base with a few other clans out there, see what everyone else is doing and say Hi.

Hi !

I have just tried your server for the first time tonight. I was a bit apprehensive, because I have not played a large scale map for quite some time, and I have not played Eagle for a very long time, and I remembered that it could be a campers wet dream.

My game play style is very much "jump into the middle and take out as many people as you can before you die", So your map choice worked well, I just hung out in the middle and it didn't matter that I couldn't remember the inside of all the buildings.

It was only 3 on 3 but I was happy to see that all players (except one) (there is ALWAYS one) conducted themselves very well and it was a very enjoyable experience so I will definitely be back:-)

Great job !

I hope to be seeing you through my gun sites soon +
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
# 2
11 Oct 2016 09:25 | Last edit: 11 Oct 2016 09:27
Hello ge0rdie, welcome to Eagle and welcome to the forums!

I remember playing in KUT servers back in 4.1, with Killspree and some others... It was cool, you guys had some nice custom maps that were a lot of fun to play in.

You might also want to join us on Discord, it's a great way to stay in touch.

Anyway, hope you have fun playing on eagle, see you there!