Community forums

Andy|Andriod09|Droid Wolff

# 1
27 Jun 2016 17:33
Ah, hello there!

My name's Andy. I have a few screen names I usually go by, such as Andriod09, or Droid Wolff. (Don't ask, I don't know the meaning of either of them. They were just... "There.")

Anyway, I have been playing UrT for a good seven (7) or eight (8) years now, started playing with my dad and my brother, who periodically play nowadays. I usually tend to go for more of a "sniping role" than anything else, but if I have a teammate who I can fall back on (usually, if my father and I are playing at the same time) I'd grab the lmz300 or the m4a1.

I have only been on a single clan, it being: "Rocks/|R|" owned by Rud, a former UrT player; I was in the clan for about three years, before eventually it died off. Evil Nest, with the tag: "Ev|" was the clan that split off from Rocks, killing it, and I do believe that it has died off as well.

I am an eighteen (18) year old young man, who just graduated high school, and I also enjoy doing things such as: gaming, playing with others, talking, chatting, debating topic (minus politics), and music. I have been playing violin for nearly (12) years now, and singing for the past nine (9).

I look forward to playing against you all, and to enjoy the conversations as well.

Until we meet on the battlefield.

Signing off,
Droid Wolff
# 2
27 Jun 2016 18:18
Welcome to the forums Andy!

I see you also found us on Discord, that's nice :)

Hope you have fun, see you on Eagle!
# 3
27 Jun 2016 18:45
Hello Friend.
I've already seen on the server and also in discord.
Welcome to our forums, we hope to be to your liking.
I see you in the game.
Greetings.

Ceby.. :side:
# 4
28 Jun 2016 12:24
Welcome to the forum!

cu in game
Core
# 5
29 Jun 2016 20:37
Thank you all for such a warm welcome. I look forward to destroying you all on the battlefield, should that be your choice.

Mwahaha. None shall escape the sights of my rifle.
# 6
30 Jun 2016 09:52
Hi there android09,

Welcome to the forum! See you on the server :)

Regards,