Community forums

Mayhem

# 1
26 May 2016 03:06
Hey peepz :)

I like to know a bit about who I brutally kill in-game or play along with, so it's only fair I introduce myself, also B)

I'm 26 years, Norwegian, been playing Quake-engine games since I was 12. So, I got this :blink:
Played Action Quake 2 when it was still kicking, and when it died UrT seemed like a natural choice for my skill set.

To share some of my widespread personality, I always aim for the head and always itch after that knife. There is no better feeling (I wanna mention here) than slicing a worthy opponent in-game ;)
Not that I've met too many of those at your server.. :whistle:
Got great ping there, lots of newbs and/or drunks, so it's perfect when I just wanna have fun, listen to music instead of steps - unless there is a challenging opponent ofc. Then the music stops and mayhem unleashed :evil:
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: <-- how I look when I jump around with my knife, awesome lookalike :lol:

I work offshore (marine engineer) and play leagues at UZ with Team Norway or with my dear BST friends.
Other than gaming, I got hobbies like free-climbing, MMA, mountain biking, online trading, smoke & chill, poker, and is very much a conflicted philanthropist and misanthrope.
Society/politics can kiss my pale white butt :kiss:

Should you have any questions or whatever, you can most likely find me at #BST at Quakenet and teamspeak (ts3.bsturt.info).

- Kristian/Mayhem
# 2
26 May 2016 16:49
Thanks for your introduction, it seems you are a colorful personality . ;)
# 3
26 May 2016 17:22
Hello Mayhem, welcome to the forum.
Must say that's a proper intro!

Hope you have fun, see you on Eagle!
# 4
30 May 2016 07:28
Hi Mayhem,

Welcome to our forum. See you on the server. :)

Regards,
# 5
30 May 2016 10:36
Thanks for all replies! :)

Not sure who to give credz to, but I wanna say the homepage of DN/forum looks very good - compared to when I first entered this site. I know it's some work, so good job, whoever you are. Made me introduce myself! Keep it up.

Happy to see DN making progress & recruiting. I like ur representatives and ur demand to keep it real :)

Best wishes :side:
- Mayhem
# 6
30 May 2016 10:47
Hey Mayhem!

The credits go to Mazfer! (see bottom of the page)
Please login or create an account to view attachments.
# 7
30 May 2016 14:09
Hi Mayhem,
Good that you found our forum.
Our beautiful forum !

Cu soon in game
Core