Community forums

JasonHippy

# 1
03 Feb 2016 16:09
Hey all,
JasonHippy from the UK here.
I'm an old-fart - I've been playing URT for more years than I can remember and I'm still pretty crap at it!
I've been registered on the DN Eagle server for a while now (I was even on the old one). Figured it was about time I checked out the DN site and signed up to the community.

BTW: it's a great server. There always seems to be people playing on it and it's always enjoyable - even with the occasional campers and glitchers... Just makes it all the more satisfying when you finally manage to sneak up behind them and drop a 'nade at their feet. Or stick a knife in 'em. Or unload a clip into them at point blank range! The feeling of achievement is all the greater when it is one of the mods/admins... XD Heh heh!

I'm more of a Berzerker, lone-wolf, rush type player - which is probably why my stats are so bad! Heh heh. But I do help team-members by medic'ing people, giving cover/support - or by sloping off to the flank and taking out that annoying camper who just got 10 kills in a row, heh heh!

When I'm not fragging on URT, I'm either programming (for fun and profit), or drumming.
# 2
03 Feb 2016 17:09
Hello JasonHippy,

Welcome to the forum! See you on the server :D

Greetings,
# 3
03 Feb 2016 17:15
JasonHippy,
You are in good company "old-fart", there are a few of us here. Welcome.
# 4
03 Feb 2016 18:27
hi Jason!
Good to see you here :)
Core
# 5
03 Feb 2016 18:35
hi Jason welcome! ;)

I dont remember you or i was stoned :side:

Smoove
# 6
03 Feb 2016 21:08
Hello friend, welcome to the forums.
lol I have seen many say that they feel satisfaction in killing an administrator / moderator
greetings, I hope to see in the game!

Cebyy.. :side: