Community forums

Hello, everyone :)

# 1
13 Dec 2015 23:23 | Last edit: 13 Dec 2015 23:29
Heya, folks!

The name's John, or as I like to go by in any game I play, "Crystalline".

My first contact with the game was around 2001 or 2002, give or take; I was only around 11 at that point, but I was already knee-deep in gaming waters. Back then, with my Uncle's help, I got into Quake 3 Arena, and, consequently, into UrT. I recall experiencing the glory days of 2.0, and boy, those were the days :) Still, I don't remember playing it consistently throughout the years, but that all changed around 2007, when I came back, and, as a result, started to play far more frequently. Aside from a one or two year-long hiatus here and there, I've been at it for as long as I can remember.

Anyways, I've only been in two clans thus far, which have, unfortunately, virtually died out, so I've been jumping from server to server. I did, however, come across the DN server a few days ago, and started playing there. I had no idea it was as active as it is, and that just made me want to become a frequent player even more.

Well, I suppose that's the gist of it. I'll be playing whenever I can, and, hopefully, get to familiarize myself with, and befriend members of the community as much as I can. I also intend to, in a few months from now, or when the time is right, apply for joining DN ;)

I guess that's all of it, for now. Hopefully I didn't bore you all to exhaustion with this little introduction, haha.

Cheers guys.
# 2
14 Dec 2015 00:18
hi there :P and welcome to forum
it all sounds good not bored at all :D
hope to meet u in game too :)
and hope u gonna get some good times in the server

cya from lodbrog
# 3
14 Dec 2015 00:27
Hello Crystalline!
Welcome here. I hope you become a frequent player at our server.
We can use those, especially when they like team play .
cu in game!
Core
# 4
14 Dec 2015 04:16
hello crystalline.
interesting all that you said about your principles.
from what I read I think you're a nice person.
I hope to see you in the game and try to kill you, familiarize here in the forums.
It is good you've got found our server. is very active as we are.
First, try to meet with us before applying to join. :side:
I am happy to have new players here. :)

as you are new I'll give two pieces of advice:
* If you are from players who usually enjoy playing with sniper, I want to say you should not do camping. No matter the place where you are, avoid 100% be camper.
* we take you're new, we want to warn you that it is our style (type) of play on the server. It's Team Death Match. we want to show that we have to work together. maybe you are looking at some issues that we have discussed on this subject you can're more informed.

greetings ... Ceby :evil:
# 5
14 Dec 2015 08:10
Hi there,

A nice story what you told there! Welcome on the forums!

Greetings,
# 6
14 Dec 2015 12:06
Hi there and welcome to both the forums as well as the server. I'm always glad to have one more experienced player among us. :) I hope you enjoy your time here with us.

When it comes to joining the clan. Hang around both here and the server so we get to know you and see how you play. This will give you a better chance to be accepted :)

Have fun. See you around.