Community forums

Ciao ragazzi

# 1
30 Nov 2015 18:14
Hi guys, my name is Hidshot, or mhhh.. Simone!
I played a lot UrbanTerror when I was younger, something like 7years ago for 2years, then i left it to play other games like.. *coff* Call of Duty and League of Legends *coff* but also Minecraft and stuff like those... then, a very sad event brought me to ruin.. or rather, it ruined my graphics card *sad angels' tears*. So after 6 months of nothing I remembered UrbanTerror.. and here I am!
I live in Italy, in a small hamlet, so my net sucks and sometimes lag spikes make me very mad, however it's a nice hamlet, in my freetime i play UrT (obv) and I also develope some useless stuff, I study Information Technology (this is my second year) and I'm 17.

This should be everything, I enjoy a lot your server ( waiting for XLRStats site :( ) and I like the players, except the medics who doesn't heal me.

PS: "Ciao ragazzi" means "Hi guys" !
# 2
30 Nov 2015 18:26
Hello, its nice to meet u! Happy fragging!
# 3
30 Nov 2015 19:38
hey welcome ;)
# 4
30 Nov 2015 20:09
Hi, Simone- I've seen you on the server you play good despite your bad ping. I was the same as you I started playing UrT when my computer self destructed but now I've got a good rig again i'm still playing it so maybe you will be the same. As for playing battlefield I played 3 and it was actually worth playing. I think that it's just seen as a the height of mainstream games but taken in isolation it would be a competent and extremely nice looking FPS game. C U in game.
# 5
30 Nov 2015 20:23

Hi, Simone- I've seen you on the server you play good despite your bad ping.

Thank you :blush:

I think that it's just seen as a the height of mainstream games but taken in isolation it would be a competent and extremely nice looking FPS game.

Oh I like this game a lot, but I forgot it because all my friend started to play other games so.. Rest In Memories!

Thanks for your reply and see you in game!
# 6
30 Nov 2015 21:10
Hello my sniper rival. :P

Nice introduce and u played 7 years Urt ago for 2 years? So you started with Urt with 8 years?
I'm an old Urt player too. I play it since 7 1/2 years (with many breaks) and the last 3 years I played only SR8 only on Turnpike.
# 7
30 Nov 2015 21:44 | Last edit: 30 Nov 2015 21:58

Hello my sniper rival. :PP

Hello my friend :3 I like a lot you, mercer and keke(? I always forgot his name, but not his skills)

Nice introduce and u played 7 years Urt ago for 2 years? So you started with Urt with 8 years?

Actually yes, i started to play UrT in 2006/7 then I stopped in 2010 (but before i had some pauses because "addicting to videogames". I was playing other games too, with remarkable results, so i was something like addicted to keep my skills in all games)
PS: Yeah, actually 3years, not 2.

I played only SR8 only on Turnpike.

I played for years on WC's server, principally Eagle, Uptown (oh my god the memories :c ) and the first year on Swim.
Half of my second and all the third year I played UrT without sound (broken speakers) so I was really insane in sniping and aiming (it doesnt need sound >.>) and all knows that the reaction of youngs are good, mine was also praticed.
PS: my KDA was nearly 3.0 with only snipe/no sound, i miss that skills now :c
EDIT: I have also an awesome sweatshirt of my old times, tomorrow i'll take a photo

PS: it wasn't that strange to find very young players, but I was too surprised when I found an 8years old girl (who became my "girlfriend" in the next years).
Anyway yeah, I had never found someone younger than me in UrbanTerror, or atleats no one never wrote in chat: "hey im 8year".

Sorry for my English, i know it sucks (won't be the players who read me 7 years ago)
# 8
30 Nov 2015 22:08
Hola Simone... :)
# 9
30 Nov 2015 22:24
hi and welcome :P
hope u have some good times in the server :D (i sure have :P hehe)
01 Dec 2015 00:36
Hello and welcome.
I see you have friends in our clan. :)
surely I have not seen in the game, I hope to see you faster. hehee
ami, calme. Nous pouvons faire des amis anglophone :ohmy: