Community forums

Tupac is now Cerberus

# 1
03 Nov 2015 17:40
Hello everyone.
well, as many or some of the members and non-members of the clan have seen me, played with me, you know me as TUPAC.
today on this subject I wish to notify everyone that my name has been changed, with some of the permits administrators clan.
I talked to my mazfer and proposed name change, and he talked with other admins came to such deciciĆ³n confirming my change of name.
REASONS:
Very few.
1- I love that name "Cerberus"
2- there a Venezuelan singer, who already died and was called canserbero. I listen to their music 24/7 and s philosophy is infused in me.
3- also decided to change my name because, log on to a server and I found two TUPAC. I was the third. I did not like that very much!
who want more reasons you can feel free to message me with any questions.
from now on November 3, 2015 I will recognize me and I will help as | DN | Cerberus.
thank you very much for your attention and many greetings
# 2
03 Nov 2015 17:52
oki cerberus :P
cya in game
# 3
03 Nov 2015 18:29 | Last edit: 03 Nov 2015 19:07
I'm glad I read this otherwise I'd be faced with yet another jedi on the server!
# 4
03 Nov 2015 19:16
for me there is only 1 tupac ;)
but nice name ;) good luck
# 5
04 Nov 2015 00:25
hehe well my friend but just for you! Hahaha :unsure: :woohoo:
# 6
08 Nov 2015 13:44
Haha hi there Cerberus !
# 7
11 Feb 2016 13:21

3- also decided to change my name because, log on to a server and I found two TUPAC. I was the third. I did not like that very much!

Well, I find very hard to believe you won't find any "Cerberus"... I know 2 for instance :D
# 8
11 Feb 2016 13:29
Hello,

Like AlexDenton said. It's true :P I saw an other ''Cerberus'' in game. Even his ''auth'' was Cerberus too and that wasn't you :D

Greetings,
# 9
12 Feb 2016 02:55
it is true, i'm not me. But I've also seen more cerberus on the server!
for the moment, I have no good headphones, so I'm not going to play!

loser. What happens with other Cerberus?

Greetings :side:
12 Feb 2016 09:06

it is true, i'm not me. But I've also seen more cerberus on the server!
for the moment, I have no good headphones, so I'm not going to play!

loser. What happens with other Cerberus?

Greetings :side:

Hello Cerberus,

I don't really know what your meaning is with that question :lol: , but with that Cerberus that I've seen, will happen nothing? His auth. is even named Cerberus :P
We know when it's about you, because you wear the DN tag :cheer:
There are others in game named iLoser. too (for sure copied from mine), but you all know when it's me (because the tag + auth + alias command) :)

Greetings,