Community forums

Yo

07 Sep 2015 16:03
Better to lose the gaming rank than to lose players due to lag, imo :)

You will always get the rank back if you have players on a server that runs smoothly, but it is harder to get players on a laggy server.. and even harder to keep them there. A smoothly running server often equals happy players.
07 Sep 2015 16:06

Better to lose the gaming rank than to lose players due to lag, imo :)

You will always get the rank back if you have players on a server that runs smoothly, but it is harder to get players on a laggy server.. and even harder to keep them there. A smoothly running server often equals happy players.

You my friend are 100 % on the money! :D
07 Sep 2015 16:31
hey patsy ;)
07 Sep 2015 17:30
Hey Guys! :)

The WC-Server is very nice! I play very often there, but the laggs are very stressful. I hope in the next week/s come the new hoster <3
07 Sep 2015 19:17
Yo
07 Sep 2015 19:53
Hey ILoser whats up? :P

Okey now i have the 10 and i hope more for the future :)
07 Sep 2015 20:34 | Last edit: 07 Sep 2015 20:37

The WC-Server is very nice! I play very often there, but the laggs are very stressful. I hope in the next week/s come the new hoster <3

Ithink you mixed the WC server with the DN server. The site and probably the server you are reffering to is called Drunknoobs/DN, this is were you are right now. The WC server/Wildcats server, was a very popular server before, but it's no WC anymore. :blink:

And correct me if im wrong, but i really dont like the way you are spamming your account up to 10 forum posts, so Empty can open your application asap. Id like to see an active user, with a potential. Well well!
07 Sep 2015 20:57
No offence iLoser <3

@Madcat
What do you think how iLoser has managed to write that many posts?
There are a lot of valuable posts of him though.
07 Sep 2015 21:41

WTF lol

Yes my name was pretty much always Patsy. I used Whatever once in a while also and a few other stupid names so people would leave me alone, But mainly Patsy :).

Gramps, I think a lot of my ping and lag is my shit ISP, I pay a lot of money for something I don't get. Over a year now fighting with them and sadly there aren't much choices in my area.
07 Sep 2015 21:57 | Last edit: 07 Sep 2015 22:00

No offence iLoser <3

@Madcat
What do you think how iLoser has managed to write that many posts?
There are a lot of valuable posts of him though.

The difference between ILoser and Kanagaki is that ILoser is allready into DN, which Kanagaki is not.
And for the record, i have nothing to do about how iLoser managed that :P He is a great member! As everyone else is! And it's was also before my time on DN! :)

I just feel that Kanagaki spammed his account up to 10 posts today, just so Empty can open his application again, You may havent noticed it yet, but Kanagaki applied to become a member of DN yesterday! he also made his account the same day he applied. And i really didnt like that. As ive mentioned a few times now. I want to see Kanagaki active on the forum and the server, before applying.

We really dont want DN to become a trash clan with alot of members who really dont care about us! Drunknoob is a family and we want members who has the potential! It may sounds like i have been here for several years, i dont! but it really feels that way! Drunknoobs has becomed a huge part of my life! And i spend alot of time playing on this server. :lol:

- Madcat