Community forums

BananaNutBread

# 1
19 Sep 2019 22:24 | Last edit: 19 Sep 2019 22:26
Howdy,

BananaNutBread here.... registered with URT as OneManClan... and formally [lcdlc]OMC

I used BananaNutBread as a name because when I restarted playing URT I did not want to embarrass LCDLC with my hideous playing...

With much gratitude I want to thank Phixie for being nice and encouraging me when I restarted... It was nice to get back into the game and Phixie reminded me of how much fun chat can be...

My play style historically when I was [lcdlc]OMC was powerslide knife kills through eagle's red side - between spawn and bridge - and off the bridge to come round again for another go.... my sliding skills and parkour are not what they used to be so I tend to lurk and slit throats when I can... or play against the opposing team's blindspots...

On Eagle you need to be paranoid and I like to add to that paranoia... so check your corners when I am on

Thanks for the banter and game play ya'll...

Cheers,
BananaNutBread
# 2
23 Sep 2019 23:39
It is a pleasure playing with you, Banana, welcome.
# 3
24 Sep 2019 13:04
Welcome to the forum! I'm looking forward to counter-knifing you around the corners :)
# 4
24 Sep 2019 14:20
Hello BananaNutBread, Welcome to the forums.

I'm glad to know you enjoy playing on the server and I hope you keep having fun there.

See you on Eagle!
# 5
24 Sep 2019 23:03
Hi Bananananaaa - good to see you here
:D
# 6
28 Sep 2019 00:07
Welcome back bananabreadnut, I look forward to not being slit by you. Have fun!
# 7
29 Sep 2019 21:57
Welcome to the DN forum!