Community forums

Anmeldefehler / login error

# 1
29 Dec 2015 04:47 | Last edit: 29 Dec 2015 05:43
Hello guys.
Today I tried to login and I had an error. :/
Maybe the website wasn't stable?! I don't know.
My internet connection is always good.

(The following is only for the English-speaking guys)
The error says:

This website isn't available
The connection attempt by Opera with "Drunknoobs.com" was rejected. This website could be inactive or my network isn't right configured.

Proof your internet connection.
Proof your network cabling and restart your router, modems or other things like that.

Allow opera network access in the firewall or antivirus settings.
If it is already listed as a program for authorized access to the network try to remove it from the list and then re-add it.

Use a proxyserver...
Check your proxyserver settings or contact your network administrator to ensure that your proxyserver is working.
If you believe that you shouldn't use a proxy server: go to the Opera menu > settings > change the proxy-settings > LAN-settings and deactivate proxyserver for LAN.
Please login or create an account to view attachments.
# 2
29 Dec 2015 06:11
This can happen with any site if the connection is interrupted while trying to access the site. Could either be site issue (doesn't send all data) or a connection issue. I have not seen that message on Chrome unless my internet connection is interrupted or goes inactive.
# 3
29 Dec 2015 08:51

I have not seen that message on Chrome unless my internet connection is interrupted or goes inactive.

How can you see this message on chrome when the error says "Opera" :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :P :P :P :P ;) ;) ;) ;)
# 4
29 Dec 2015 10:10
^

I sense sarcasm.