Community forums

UT doesnt work.

19 Jun 2015 13:43
hehe some time it would fucking have been easier if only one could be allowed to beat the shit out of them and take the Money insted and then its faster to get the Money :)

from lodbrog
19 Jun 2015 15:02
well previous time was easier cause i worked for a guy who's company was... was not... emmm... lets just say that police, prosecutor, and TV (he was most afraid of TV) would probably find something interessting for them in his bussiness...

Right now im hired through a HR-resource-comapny... I dont have dirt on them... i could go beat the shit out of that bitch who hired me, but that wont make sense as she is not the one responsible for money and the payouts...

So i gotta do this one "by the book" of law, which requires time, specially in my country.

But ive got also something better for them... I just wanna wait with using it till any other methods fail.
19 Jun 2015 15:11
Haha yee emp
mas them flat

from lodbrog
08 Jul 2015 14:31
Yo i get problems too !!
Urt start but ..

Please login or create an account to view attachments.
09 Jul 2015 10:54
try right click on mouse then chose run as adminstrator maybe it Work

from lodbrog
cya :D
09 Jul 2015 11:22
Have you tried turning it off and on again?
09 Jul 2015 13:35
Thank you for your help but it dont work, all my updates are ok (graphic card ect.. i try all)
Every topic on french forum are so old and give exceed solutions.
Damn i will try to get back my setup ( instal), wont have new guid ff. And its not sure it work cause my computer dont accept anymore urt...
09 Jul 2015 15:31
Do not waste more time my computer is fucked and definitly dead. :( will stay active on forum in Waiting. See you