Community forums

Our Life Our Planet

# 1
31 Oct 2017 13:58
Hello everyone and God's blessing to all

I am 53 years old and life taught a lot.
Even URT taught me, because in a way, we live in a game with people of different ages, and different cultures.
But incredibly, the kindness, education, respect we are all the same independent of our country.

I learned something fundamental and very difficult to pass this people.

Everyone has realized that our planet has changed too much, the world is upside down, governments are not worried about population, growing corruption, violence, etc.
Unbridled technology, putting an end to people's jobs.

Today I am no longer a church, I am no longer a religion, today I follow the way of life that is in the Holy Bible, and frankly, despite the gloomy situation that Brazil lives, my life has improved, my family's life has improved, speaking so general.

I have been studying the Holy Bible since 1993 and I have much to learn, and of course many things still have no answer.
Of course there are good and bad people in the churches.

But what I understand and follow, works in fact, evil exists, if it exists, good also exists.

Do not give up on your dreams, they leverage us in life, believe in God, not in religion, of course it's good to go to a church, it's good to praise, hear, sing, worship God, just as the Devil is also real.

I believe that at the end of all this confusion, of our planet, if we follow the good, if we follow the precepts of God, we will be rewarded.

Of course, I've made hundreds of mistakes in life that I regret, but I've learned that following God is all right.
You only grow with tribulation, unfortunately that is the rule, but it also has reward.

Please do not get me wrong, just a way to try to pass something that is good.
I am passionate, for these mysteries of life, God, Devil, Universe, DNA, Brain, we talk, we walk, heart, lung, hands, feet, food, technology, sidereal space, factories, cars, planes, sun, rain, winds, etc., incredible things. :)

I'm not a philosopher, I'm not a pastor, I'm not a priest. hehe :)

Capitao_Vilela
(Genesis)
# 2
31 Oct 2017 22:19
May life be good for a good man like you !