Community forums

Brazil wtf

# 1
20 Sep 2017 14:54
Guys, I need to vent, I do not have many people I can talk to.
I was taking English courses and had to stop, I'm disappointed with Brazil.
A country so rich and immensely corrupt.
Ridiculous, ridiculous the Brazilian government, are laying and rolling on people's heads, people do nothing, absolutely nothing.
The Brazilian people are useless because they have no study, no culture, no capacity to fight for the right.
For example: we can not afford an English course in peace, because Brazil's economy is unstable, at one moment I have good money, at another time I do not suffer.
It should be basic to pay for an English course, I find that unfortunate.
Our government has given up education, imagines studying the people and leaving them smart, enlightened, this is not interesting for the government.
Our young people look like a bunch of rogues, vagabonds and donkeys, have no respect, have no education, have no endorsement of the importance of the future.
The news about corruption here in Brazil, get to give disgust.
So many people are involved in corruption that is alarming.
One only speaks of money bribes, in millions and even billions wtf wtf wtf.
Sorry, I'm disappointed with Brazil, if I could, I would go to another country.
Nor will I comment on the violence, it is chaotic, lack of immense security.
Total public health disaster.

Sorry, i need to talk.
:(

Capitao_Vilela (Genesis)
(sorry my bad english)
# 2
20 Sep 2017 18:08
Forgive me for link spam :blink:

You don't really need to pay for education or pay for learning English, you can use YouTube, Codeacademy, Freecodecamp, Khan Academy & sure they aren't a replacement for the schools but they can serve as a supplement or just learn new things at your own pace, you can learn English just by watching stuff made in English language like movies, tv shows, etc with subtitles in your own language or English itself thats how I learnt English. :woohoo:

You might not believe in your gov but never lose hope. :dry:
20 Sep 2017 18:14 | Last edit: 20 Sep 2017 18:14
What's the msg length limit, I exceeded that :oops:

That's why so many msgs :(