Community forums

Fake SubZ - FOA JonnyUK

# 1
27 Aug 2017 07:29 | Last edit: 27 Aug 2017 07:30
Hi guys,

I'm not a big fan of the map, but I've been playing occasionally on your servers, mainly because rkq and duhfysa calling me to have some fun.
During this time I've noticed some guy, using nickname [b00bs]Subz unauthed... Not real SubZ, fake for sure.
I know it is not real SubZ because I'm talking and playing with him on daily basis past 10 years and I've asked him.

Last night I was playing here with Tranc3r, he was there again... One of the guys told me this fake guy is actually member of your clan.
Here is his application to your team where he actually lied about being someone else www.drunknoobs.com/forums/introduce-yourself/96-hi-im-subz

To reiterate, I am at the moment talking with real SubZ (from UK), the guy who actually is part of my team / admin on our servers etc... and he is not the same person as this Ner0 guys (from germany)

I suppose this Ner0 pretended to be him just to gain admin rights on your server and got in your team under false pretense.
# 2
27 Aug 2017 10:59 | Last edit: 27 Aug 2017 11:04
Hey Spiki,

Firstly I want to apologyze if you or SubZ himself felt offended but it was not my intention to fake his identity, I even wrote in my application that I've never had a clan before.

I never pretended to be a member of b00bs, I've never faked any identity ...I choose the name because I played back then in Mortal Kombat "Sub-Zero" (SubZ). In addition I changed my name to "Ner0" 2 years ago.

I gained the rights for being a part of the clan, patiently waiting for it.

Edit: As good as I can remember I've not changed my alias in the past 2 years. Btw I was not even online last night...I was drinking :)

Greetings
Ner0
# 3
27 Aug 2017 11:07 | Last edit: 27 Aug 2017 11:09
Hi spiki,

Thanks for the post, it's great that you've brought this to our attention and you certainly gained my attention when I saw the notification pop up for your post.

I jumped straight on our echelon and I can confirm that Ner0 has never used the b00bs tag in our server, his aliases do contain |DN|SubZ and SubZ but never with the b00bs tag, I understand that he just happens to have the same alias as SubZ in the b00bs clan and has no intention of pretending to be him however if you do have any evidence that suggests this is not the case we'd would be more than happy to look at it and take action if necessary
# 4
27 Aug 2017 11:13 | Last edit: 27 Aug 2017 11:51
Hi,

Did both of you guys miss the link in my previous message, another post on this forum...
www.drunknoobs.com/forums/introduce-yourself/96-hi-im-subz

anyway, about the guy from yesterday, I guess it was someone else then...
# 5
27 Aug 2017 11:51
I actually re-read his application post...
and when I think about this again, the more I think about it... seems to me that I am wrong here...
Though I do not remember Ner0 being admin on our servers,
he did not claim to be member of my team (which btw, I did not say he claimed anyway),
but I was definitely wrong in thinking he was pretending to be "that other" SubZ...

So... you know what... I'll do the right thing here...
Ner0, I apologize. My bad.