Community forums

[Cleared] Admin Abuse

# 1
22 Aug 2017 15:59
hi , iam Zeno-Sama
This was something that happened to me in the day yesterday
First case
There was a player in AFK I went to make it move and I started to give a knife and an admin slaped me not because

Second case
I heal a player and I went and flew with a grenade and wrote Allahu Akbar! and an admin muted (I know this refers to terrorism but I was not with that in this case I just wrote because I flew from a grenade) was not better first a warning that I can not write this on the server and not directly a muted?

:S
# 2
22 Aug 2017 16:43
In the first case:
You were in red team and were trying to slice a red teammate. Since the objective of the game is to kill the other team, you were slapped. It worked because you instantly stopped slicing and went after the blue team.

In the second case:
You have been playing in the server for some time now, so you should know that we don't like religious references because theycan create discussions and arguments in the server. So the admin decide to mute you. Maybe it was a little exagerated, he could have muted you for only 1 minute or so, he could have warned you in chat or pm. But you know that what you said can be taken in a wrong way, mute makes sure you will not say the same thing again.

The mute might a little harsh or too much, but it's far from abuse.

I don't see abuse in either case - CLEARED.
# 3
22 Aug 2017 17:26
okay fine no problem