Community forums

Admin Abuse?

# 1
26 Jan 2017 16:07
So i was playing today, under the alias ThePresident, going about my business as usual, killing, dying, killing, dying xD xD
I saw Sigimund afk up by the cable cars AFK, ( i will attach a pic to show exactly where) and went about normally, until suddenly he accused that of being SPAWNKILL and SLAPPED ME TO DEATH! Was not spawnkill in anyway as i have been told by other admins that locations way closer than that are not spawnkill and have even played with admins who kill closer than that!

In both of these files, where I am pointing my weapon (the pink dot) that is where i killed him. Please someone explain how this is spawnkill, also i tried to be as respectful as possible when explaining to him it wasn't spawnkill :(
Please login or create an account to view attachments.
# 2
26 Jan 2017 16:48
That is not where you killed me.
I was standing still in spawn and you were on the battlements.
I was not afk.
# 3
26 Jan 2017 18:18

.... i have been told by other admins that locations way closer than that are not spawnkill and have even played with admins who kill closer than that!

It does not depend on your location or distance,
Spawnkill is just killing or hurting anyone who is in the Spawn Zone.
# 4
27 Jan 2017 09:56
Judging by what Mercer said this is my guess at what happened:

You went to battlements and killed Mercer in spawn, you then went up to the cablecar depot and killed someone, during the time that it took you to get there is the time that it took Mercer to slap and warn you and because you killed the guy in the cablecar depot before he warned you, you thought that you were warned for that.

Either that or you're lying :side:
# 5
27 Jan 2017 17:05
is there no way of seeing where i killed him, i didnt shoot there ONCE! He's lying if anything, maybe a misunderstanding and someone else killed and he thought it was me, I KNOW for SURE i did't kill him in spawn, a bit ridiculous but if there is no way for me to prove it i guess i can't do anything >:(
# 6
27 Jan 2017 17:25
hackmac, it wasnt in the spawn zone, it is where i posted the pics thats where he was killed by me :(
# 7
27 Jan 2017 17:25
hackmac, it wasnt in the spawn zone, it is where i posted the pics thats where he was killed by me :(