Community forums

Hitboxes, pro players and other things

09 Dec 2016 04:03
Speaking of DPI and sensitivity. Back in the days when I still used to play I always had dpi at 400, with an in-game sensitivity just above 1.3, and my ratio was good - if not among the better on the dn server at that time.

My advice to you:
- Find a dpi/sensitivity setting that you are comfortable with, and stick to it. Some argue that you should be able to make a 180 from the width of half your mouse pad.
- Experiment with different cross-airs, see which one fits your need the best. The dot turned out to be the one for me.
- Focus on your aim, dont let your eyes wander.
- and of course. Keep practicing.
18 Dec 2016 01:31
lower dpi, the better aim ;) ..i use zowie fk1 and qck+ mousepad, 400 dpi 2.6 sensitivity at 0.18 yaw and pitch 0.013 ..in_mouse 2
nothing else needed
18 Dec 2016 10:16
Welcome to the board, duhfyy :).
18 Dec 2016 18:35
Wait, can you explain? What are yaw and pitch?
18 Dec 2016 18:51
yaw and pitch is the "speed" of the horizontal and vertical mouse movement, kind of works like sensitivity.
19 Mar 2017 23:00
Try adjusting you're sensitivity and playing through different numbers until you find a comfortable setting. Could also change the accel settings as well.

/sensitivity
/cl_mouseaccel 1(or 0.5, depending on what fits for you).

Also, make sure you are shooting in shorter bursts, too long of bursts or holding it leads to spray.