Community forums

The gameplay has come to a standstill

06 Mar 2016 16:07

The server is configured and works I just need to configure B3 for it, I have been sidetracked these past few weeks and completely forgot about it I'll configure B3 This week and make the server live :)

I think most realize you have a job and a life and we do appreciate what you do. To free up your time I will gladly entertain your girlfriend so you can focus on your work. :lol:
06 Mar 2016 16:38 | Last edit: 06 Mar 2016 16:38

The server is configured and works I just need to configure B3 for it, I have been sidetracked these past few weeks and completely forgot about it I'll configure B3 This week and make the server live :)

jonny its just a fck game youre rl goes first dont hurry it take youre time when you have it dont spend family time on it its jsut an game
11 Mar 2016 11:34

alex I think you can go get it in your wardrobe ;)

Ok, where do I get it? :D
26 May 2016 20:14 | Last edit: 30 May 2016 07:34

Sidetracked? thats why B3 is broken coz of u?? i suggest you stop this sidetracking immediatly and do the more important thing... fixing this server. make sure this never happens again
16 Sep 2016 20:46
To Mazfer,
About those med blocking players.
1. I try suggesting them to med while covering backs and not to block. Most of them do not repeat their mistake. Maybe you can put some suggestion when we join the game.with the welcome text?
2. Now about those constant blockers, there's really noting we can do as there's no shadow function like CS:GO in Urt. (But I heard they're going to introduce it in Urthd)
3. About the camping: Sorry to say but our server map and its gameplay promotes camping. No one can finish a 15k kill limit to win. So people will automatically play for themselves as well as camp.I suggest we introduce a kill limit of 300/500/1000 so people are encouraged to play as a team. It will bring a sense of competitive gaming here.Now I saw people saying that players come here to chill and have fun. Maybe they're right.But isn't team game fun too? Winning and Losing? (there is no winners and losers in our game ) Why should we keep this 15k limit and have the campers having fun only?
13 May 2017 03:26 | Last edit: 13 May 2017 03:27
I leave the game for a few years & still people are saying the same thing :)

ahhhh it's like putting on an old pair of slippers...y'know the ones that have holes in & annoy you but you still love em...

DN I LOVE YOU
22 May 2017 20:11
Amen brotha