Community forums

The gameplay has come to a standstill

18 Feb 2016 23:28
i would like to play 1v1 against you to see how " pro " you're :')
19 Feb 2016 06:14
If you guys wanna fight over who's a better camper than the other, please do so elsewhere so you don't hijack this topic with that bullshit.
19 Feb 2016 18:56

I'm opening a CTF server this week guys, the server is already ready to be online I just need to configure b3 and xlrstats for it

I could die... Heartattack...

I'm waiting for a Eagle CTF server since years now! I would be very happy to help out if you need suggestions for the config! I think FreddyK and Karma will be happy to help out aswell! Also, I'm still in touch with many regulars from the Eagle CTF server I used to admin. So I believe I can bring in some new faces in this case!

Anyways, the only pro I've seen on this server is di0n aka carhum which is actually one of the best players ot there in the competitive scene. I wanted to pull this question out many times already, I didn't expect him to be on this server when I discovered he's even an Admin :D

There are a couple more very good players I've seen, like belimester.hu or Vogg. The rest is "pro" if we stay in a public server scenario, no offense meant :P

I can't wait for the CTF server to be out, I'm addicted to DN since this very moment. You got me!
19 Feb 2016 19:06
Never camped im against it too ;)
19 Feb 2016 20:58
dion is good
but shame there are many campers
id think more players can be better than they are now but cant kill cuz f campers id think its bringing dow the skills of some players
03 Mar 2016 10:44

who you think are pro
dont come with top5 xlr players
4 of them camp (id almost sure)
and 1 is inactive

Uh?
03 Mar 2016 11:24
uh?
06 Mar 2016 06:06

I agree with mazfer, if we disallowed camping the server would quickly become unpopular, I'm opening a CTF server this week guys, the server is already ready to be online I just need to configure b3 and xlrstats for it

Hi JonnyUK,
I don't want to seem annoying here but is this CTF server going to be online soon? You gave me that illusion, you can't destroy my dreams now :P
06 Mar 2016 07:19 | Last edit: 06 Mar 2016 07:20
alex I think you can go get it in your wardrobe ;)

Please login or create an account to view attachments.
06 Mar 2016 12:42
The server is configured and works I just need to configure B3 for it, I have been sidetracked these past few weeks and completely forgot about it I'll configure B3 This week and make the server live :)