Community forums

Fun facts that you probably didn't know about DN

# 1
28 Oct 2015 14:16
Hey Guys,

As a result of my boredom I've decided to do a topic listing some fun facts that you probably didn't know about the Drunknoobs Clan

1. The DN Clan was opened on Sunday 10th October 2010

2. The first member of DN (except from myself) was [.:kiko:.].:$r8:.

3. The first DN server was meant to be a server for me and my friends to play in, I bought it and didn't join for a few weeks and when I joined the server was full, I found that there were many active players in the server which led me to open DN and continue to run the server as a public TDM.

4. Originally I opened the clan with 2 other founders but they didn't show much interest in DN so I took it upon myself to grow the clan and community.

5. Some applications that I found :D Mazfers Application Empty's Application

6. There are 8 members that are currently in the clan that were in the clan before it closed, those are Zaphot, Mazfer, Hackmac, MostWanted, wikit, ImNo0B and Teddy

I will add more to this topic if I can think of any random things about DN that you probably don't know. If anyone can think of one feel free to add it :D
# 2
28 Oct 2015 16:53
Thanks for this topic.
And nice to know more things about DN. :)
Good random facts.
# 3
28 Oct 2015 17:09
oh god that application of mine :(
# 4
28 Oct 2015 18:07

hehehe..
Fun Fact: I never applied, I was born admin :P
# 5
28 Oct 2015 18:18
If I remember correctly I just had to.. Jonny and Viking were nagging me to :p
# 6
28 Oct 2015 18:21 | Last edit: 28 Oct 2015 18:23

hehehe..

That was because every time I got up in the morning and checked the forum you'd reported like 9999999 cheaters
# 7
28 Oct 2015 18:21

hehehe..

I was told you were hatched. :P
# 8
29 Oct 2015 08:55
Nice facts! I remember that old website :D
# 9
17 Nov 2015 13:55
Yes please, tell more ...
I never saw a Player cheating on DN-Server - a good place !
17 Nov 2015 21:45
I'd love to know what happened to players like X-flat and Pray and Spray who came from nowhere, dominated and then vanished. I mean what are they playing instead? Are they still playing with different names? Or were they tracked down in their home countries and murdered by DN assassins or what?