Community forums

IMPORTANT! Application requirements changed!

02 Oct 2015 18:08
ah ok guys, very good changes.
many greetings to all!
02 Oct 2015 21:35
minimum ratio should be higher IMO, but still +1 to those changes. 1-1 is still better than nothing at all.
02 Oct 2015 21:38
I has 2 question:

-What about the applications posted recently, that are being still under vote? Do these new requirements apply to them?

-What about the applications posted recently and were (and still are) locked because of the applicant not matching the minimum requirements (the old ones)? Do these new requirements apply to them?
03 Oct 2015 06:36
but why does the xlr has to be 1.0? cuz i thougt xlr didnt matther that much?
03 Oct 2015 07:04

I has 2 question:

-What about the applications posted recently, that are being still under vote? Do these new requirements apply to them?

I would assume these go under the old requirements.

-What about the applications posted recently and were (and still are) locked because of the applicant not matching the minimum requirements (the old ones)? Do these new requirements apply to them?

I would assume that as the application was locked because the person in question didn't meet the requirements we can safely say their application has been declined. Thus they need to re-apply once they meet the new requirements.
03 Oct 2015 13:59 | Last edit: 03 Oct 2015 14:03
Now we are on it: could we please lock an application topic once it has been decided (by either approval or reject ).
07 Oct 2015 18:32
The new requirements sound good. My only problem is i'm not much on posting. LOve the server...