Community forums

Hey

# 1
16 Aug 2015 22:24
Hey guys i want to tell u something this guy TikiTiki join ur clan nothing against him and then he apply to MsT here is the link: www.mstclan.xyz/forum_threads/2204704?po...#forum_post_11415883 and he say that his previous clans was |DN|

i just want to tell u this guys

i have nothing against him

cya in-game :lol:
# 2
16 Aug 2015 22:28
Thank you ! I just read his application there....just wow..

instakick for me...honstely ,he could have told us at least that he isn't interessed anymore.
# 3
16 Aug 2015 23:11
hi there :D
well thats fucked :)
but ty for telling :P +1 to u lol hehe

cya in game
from lodbrog
# 4
16 Aug 2015 23:15
no problem man cya ig :silly:
# 5
16 Aug 2015 23:18
y thank u m8 :)
# 6
17 Aug 2015 01:39
he applied, and he was approved. Than he went completly inactive for a veereryyy long time. In game and in forums. I was gonna remove him soon for inactivity, but well... Thanks for info, im removing him now.

Did he already get accepted by MsT? As far as i know they dont like people who join, go inactive, and apply for other clan, by that saying that the one they aplied before was their previous clan, when they didnt even make it to Member, cause they wouldnt be active even a month... Well if you'd pass this info to MsT id be gratefull. Thank you for the info too.
# 7
17 Aug 2015 10:10
He isn't accepted yet so I will join one of those servers and talk to a member. Maybe it will have any influences.
# 8
17 Aug 2015 16:13
Please tell MsT that Arcybiskup owes them this information, so he is sharing it.
Arcybiskup is me. When DN was dead, and SnP died, i applied for MsT. They approved me, and short after i went completly inactive. Reason was simple: tons of shit in private life, and i didnt have time or courage to even think bout games... I know they didnt like this, so i owe them this information:

Tiki was NOT kicked from DN for inactivity.
Tiki was a Recruit of DN inactive for almost 2 months. I know its vacation so i didnt feel like removing him. But suddenly someone comes and tells us that Tiki applied for MsT (and posts the link), without saying a single word to us... This is the reason why Tiki got removed from DN.

Id be very gratefull if someone could post it in MsT forums in Tiki's application thread, as i dodnt remember my login/password for their site and atm i got some things to do so cant go and register now.
I owe them this information. Just please post it. What they do with it, is of course up to them, but i owe them this information.

BTW If you will go there to post it, PLEASE 1st check the thread because maybe someone did post it already - if someone did, dont spam... They got the information already than...

Thanks in advance.
# 9
17 Aug 2015 16:44
Urban Terror ''Thug Life'' .
17 Aug 2015 18:27
uh don't have an account :/