Community forums

setup

# 1
06 Jun 2015 06:14 | Last edit: 06 Jun 2015 06:15
I just have a general question.. how do I make a script to automatically drop grenades. wondering if there is a script to help the people to drop grenades. I always have grenades in my inventory that I pick up that need auto dropped. If we get banned for using grenades wisely I am gonna get upset. We shouldn't get in trouble for being good. I am afraid to use grenade skill because people will think that we wall hack... I just need a script to drop the grenades... I don't even want one person to think that we are using some kind of grenade wall hack combo. I get freaked out when I hold a grenade.. I always accidentally hit someone. The script would include dropping grenades upon pickup... can anyone help?
# 2
06 Jun 2015 11:29
Not sure if this works but you can try something like bind <key> "ut_weapontoggle grenade;ut_weapdrop". This is not automatic, you have to press the <key> when you listen to the sound of picking up the nade. Anyway, too much trouble, just keep the nades and don't throw them if you don't like to.