Community forums

admin abuse!

# 1
07 Oct 2018 20:27
Hi there.
If anyone know me from old time I am |WC|shivalaya from wildcats clan, we also had one of the biggest swim and eagle server back then, unfortunately after like 5 year all servers were taken down by the leader.
i am one of the oldest player who plays this game days back like 10 years ago, i have all the knowledge about the game and how people have to be treated on the server .
So today i randomly went on the eagle server which is my fav map of all time .
i was just trying to build up a score and we were in the middle of the game and everyone was having fun, suddenly map was restarted without any prior notice or something. it was very very annoying as there isnt any need to restart the map/server until or unless some commands have to be executed.
So after like 10 seconds the map got restarted again and it went on like for 5 or 6 times. when i asked why admins are doing so no one replied. Then "acen-lyaaaa " sent a text which indicated that he wanted to get in the red team so he restarted the map again and again until he could get in the red.
I was a senior admin for like 3 years + 2 years as head admin. So doing such kiddish acts on a live server is purely mis-using admin privlages and abusing admin rights. It was much annoying already and when i raised my voice against it i was not allowed to speak as other admin muted me., after 10 second i was kicked and probably banned and the reason was "Grow up".
As if Restarting map for 6 times for getting into red team is matured behavior itself and if i complained agaisnt it makes me the bad guy. I know its your server and you can do anything in it but seriously a sense of matureness is really needed in your admins.
I am a player who has always respected admins and even comman players ,always tried to keep the game environment clean when admins are not even there.
I am not mad or anything ,i just hope and request that such behavior should not been shown on the servers to any player .
We all respect and are thankful to you people for putting a wonderful server up for us.
Sincere apologies if i was rude or misbehaved but i couldnt just take this immature behavior of one of your admin.
Best regards.
Shiva
# 2
08 Oct 2018 01:05 | Last edit: 08 Oct 2018 11:48
DN has a No Spawn Kill rule so it is important the spawns be in the same place, otherwise we would hear complaints of SK. Hopefully you understand this. Your "fuk u" comment was uncalled for and just escalated things. Other players prefer the spawns to be in the same place so we restart to accomplish that.
# 3
08 Oct 2018 14:08
Hi,
Some additional comment:
If that helps, I am an ex-WC. (Have a look at the clan roster for others)
Although the DN Eagle is using the same map as the WC eagle you knew, it is different because :
1) we currently have a fraglimit of 1500. So the map restarts relatively often.
2) we don't allow spawn killing. To properly enforce the SK rule we need the spawn for BLUE to be at Village Square (and not Betok Sloth's). And for RED Loading Yard (and not Castle CourtYard).
3) we don't have an automatic warning mechanism for curses like WC. We rely on the admins to stop trash talk.
Now the following happens:
We reach the fraglimit of 1500 so the map restarts. The spawns are typically not ok so the admin is doing !maprestart to get it right.
Players help him by saying - red spawn ok / blue spawn not ok . etc. This is repeated 4 times before both spawn are at the locations we want.
You misunderstand this completely by thinking the admin is using the !maprestart command to play red.
(lol, -aCen.Lyaaaaa- knows better than that)
Then you start to curse and you get no automatic warning, but the other admin gets triggered.
Then you start the insult the admin. Now this is serious and as an ex-admin you should know better than that.
So another admin (not -aCen.Lyaaaa-) has enough of your nonsense and decides to kick you out the game.
So also that accusation was wrong.

So in short:
You totally misunderstood the situation, cursed without reason and accused the admin of abuse, while he was just doing his job.
I think FatherGoose would not have been proud of you. :(

Next time be a bit more relaxed please.

<DN>Core
# 4
08 Oct 2018 14:37

Hi,
Some additional comment:
If that helps, I am an ex-WC. (Have a look at the clan roster for others)
Although the DN Eagle is using the same map as the WC eagle you knew, it is different because :
1) we currently have a fraglimit of 1500. So the map restarts relatively often.
2) we don't allow spawn killing. To properly enforce the SK rule we need the spawn for BLUE to be at Village Square (and not Betok Sloth's). And for RED Loading Yard (and not Castle CourtYard).
3) we don't have an automatic warning mechanism for curses like WC. We rely on the admins to stop trash talk.
Now the following happens:
We reach the fraglimit of 1500 so the map restarts. The spawns are typically not ok so the admin is doing !maprestart to get it right.
Players help him by saying - red spawn ok / blue spawn not ok . etc. This is repeated 4 times before both spawn are at the locations we want.
You misunderstand this completely by thinking the admin is using the !maprestart command to play red.
(lol, -aCen.Lyaaaaa- knows better than that)
Then you start to curse and you get no automatic warning, but the other admin gets triggered.
Then you start the insult the admin. Now this is serious and as an ex-admin you should know better than that.
So another admin (not -aCen.Lyaaaa-) has enough of your nonsense and decides to kick you out the game.
So also that accusation was wrong.

So in short:
You totally misunderstood the situation, cursed without reason and accused the admin of abuse, while he was just doing his job.
I think FatherGoose would not have been proud of you. :(

Next time be a bit more relaxed please.

<DN>Core

HEY!
yes i was totally unaware about the rule where you guys have to put the same spawn every time to get the SK rule in play.
so yeah it was surely a misunderstanding and sincere apologies for that but still the issue could have resolved within the game itself if acen-lyaaa could have told me what was actually happening, i did ask him few times why is he doing !maprestart again and again.
Actually the situation was i was on the red team and me and Acen-Lyaaa were having sr8 battle . So i killed him a couple of times and right away he did the !maprestart command. Just a few seconds later he did it again, so i asked why is the admin doing so and no one replied. After 5,6 times of restarts he joined red team and said something which kind of meant that he finally could join the red team. As i was unaware about the SK rule and what he was actually doing it seem like he wanted to get in red team and did the !maprestart.
So thats when i said "fuk u" when he joined the red and dint reply me at all(which an admin should do) and before anyone could clear something one other admin muted me. lol . I mean atleast tell the guy if he is asking something thats all i wanted.
anyway as i said it was a misunderstanding and we all should move past it.
Fathergoose is a brother, always will be. And i m pretty sure he is and always will be proud. btw i was older WC than fathergoose too :D
# 5
06 Aug 2019 09:17
Hi there,

I can't remember the day this incident happened. Anyway I am sure I was trying to get the correct spawn, I would not restart the map for the fun of it or to get into another team. I don't always pay attention to the chat, best you pm me on discord or ingame.

Anyways, I apologize if I didn't clarify the situation for you at this moment.
heavenlyEq/Lyaaaaa
# 6
10 Aug 2019 13:45
hello
I would say that the answer 1 year after note that we do not go enough on the forum
but good, that and my opinion, especially for an admin
cordially