Community forums

The big text appearing for slapping someone

# 1
17 Jan 2017 17:57
The bigtext for slapping blocks the view and no I don't want to change the time of chat and message nor will I disable them the text could be moved to the chat area
# 2
30 Oct 2017 17:49
+1 for me. Nothing is for me so annoying than bigtext-messages. This should be reduced to an exception of usage.
As a last warning or an important info to all players, but some things are useless to know. - e.g. the slapping of spawnkillers.

That people greet each other with bigtext is a nice act of kindness. so the other player can't miss the greeting.
But to chat over bigtext is annoying, because other players will be distubed in their playing.
As i asked to stop it I got spamed more than 10 times with bigtext messages - and of course all other players too. For me that's a childish behavior. I'm here for having fun, gaming and chatting. Disabling the whole chat to disable the bigtextmessages destroys the fun in communication.
# 3
31 Oct 2017 22:32
Agreed.
Bigtext should be an exception
# 4
04 Nov 2017 18:44
+1 get rid of the !bigtext greeting messages and the slap info. still think it's important to have the option as an admin to use !bigtext cause sometimes it's the only way to get the attention of a certain player. losing the greeting+slap messages might make !bigtext somewhat more effective.