Community forums

Weekly TS Session & TeamSpeak

# 1
23 Dec 2015 02:51 | Last edit: 23 Dec 2015 02:51
Why not have a weekly game session in the Team Survivor server with DN members as well as other players? It'd be a great way for people to practice, and, more importantly, stay in touch more frequently :)

Another thing I'd like to touch on is how empty the TeamSpeak server tends to be these days; I've had my fair share of hilarious exchanges and epic shootouts with Johny, Pyro & Ex6tnz, but I'd still like to meet and talk to other people. Namely, DN members.

Communication and interaction plays a huge role in game clans, and I think it'd benefit you guys :) Maybe encourage one another to hop on it every one in while? Typing is fun and all, but talking through voice chat just makes the gaming experience loads more fun, imo ^^

That's about it, I reckon.
# 2
23 Dec 2015 06:03
You have very good points there in your post. This is something I have been trying to implement, if not weekly then occasional TS training sessions for DN members, but sadly it has been easier said than done. I believe the problem is that most of our clan members (at least some of them) are TDM players, so it can be difficult for them to adjust to TS. I have heard players say that TS is harder than TDM, and I understand were they are coming from as well.

As for me personally, I will try to join TeamSpeak as soon as I have bought a new headset, but I doubt that will be anytime soon as I'm quite short on cash and I need to pay rent, bills and have money left over for food..

Anyway, hf and see you around. :)
# 3
24 Dec 2015 14:18
Alrighty, then. And yeah, good headsets tend to be expensive, these days, which is a downside :/

Anyways, can't wait to see you there, man.
# 4
27 Dec 2015 12:10
i like tdm but if i can choose my favorites are just bomb en ctf