Community forums

New Rule suggestion

07 Sep 2015 15:32
New Rule:
excessive camping under water is not allowed.

PLS make it happen or enable FF ;(
07 Sep 2015 15:40
MsT must be a poor clan when they need to recruit on others ppl's server ^^
07 Sep 2015 17:36

MsT must be a poor clan when they need to recruit on others ppl's server ^^

Thats what it tells me, if they go to other servers to recruit, their fan base and home servers are either filled with bad players or players whom don't like the clan.
07 Oct 2015 18:38
I love hunting underwater. I see no difference between water camping and hiding behind boxes or cable cars and sniping. Just my opinion. BTW i also hunt elsewhere.... ;)
07 Oct 2015 19:59
Maybe a little bit late but this guy MsT|Shopper is a hard rager/insulter. I know him because we were in the same clan.
07 Oct 2015 22:06

Maybe a little bit late but this guy MsT|Shopper is a hard rager/insulter. I know him because we were in the same clan.

MsT is this the Hackerclan?, long time ago i have hear this :blink:
08 Oct 2015 09:05
Nope it isn't a hacker clan. But few member was a hacker.
But the most member in MsT are idiots!
Only two persons are normally.
08 Oct 2015 13:00
do they still look new members :whistle:
21 Nov 2015 16:41
A bit late for this thread- but all's well that ends well- I found a decent clan to join! As for MsT- Shopper is an MsT player, a female player named Linda and Livius is right by all accounts she is a rage queen and an abuser on servers, always in trouble with even her own clan. However the recruiter may have been using her name and in all likelihood was a fake.
I myself went to an MsT server and bitched about to the admin there who promised to bring it to the attention of the clan leader.
30 Mar 2016 16:11
I think recruiting other players to your clan is fine, just do not do it on a DN server LOL