I was also PBed from their servers :silly:
04 Sep 2015 16:00
Me too. Multiple times :P
04 Sep 2015 16:54
OK
played there 2 years :)
got them 3o cheatasses :lol:
07 Sep 2015 04:26
so are you all just leaving it for common sense? this was the first case I've seen of it.
07 Sep 2015 10:21

so are you all just leaving it for common sense? this was the first case I've seen of it.

That's what it is! Obvious common sense, and respect. If someone does it, and admins are around! Im sure it they would get punished! :)

- Madcat
07 Sep 2015 10:41

Well I was permbanned from their website and all of their servers lol :P

ah ah ah. No offense. But u really deserved it. :P
07 Sep 2015 11:00

Well I was permbanned from their website and all of their servers lol :P

ah ah ah. No offense. But u really deserved it. :P

Well they didn't ban me until we kicked their ass in a scrim and made them ragequit on the first round so some would say that this would be the reason for the ban rather than what they actually said it was ;)
07 Sep 2015 11:48
Not a t all, we banned you for wh, disrespect, bad behaviours, and false evidence fabricator. That was really not about you. That was rules. ;) . And we are really happy that you now use our rules. :P
07 Sep 2015 11:56

Not a t all, we banned you for wh, disrespect, bad behaviours, and false evidence fabricator. That was really not about you. That was rules. ;) . And we are really happy that you now use our rules. :P

Again I find this funny because I seem to be banned for all these things yet I'd never actually played in a WC server :P

The real reason was that FatherGoose was too cocky about winning us in the scrim and then when he got his ass handed to him on a silver plate he got buthurt and banned me and a few other players :P

May I ask what your username was in WC?
07 Sep 2015 12:28 | Last edit: 07 Sep 2015 12:58
pax or freddyk (my auth), but if u never come on wc servers or any competition before, u never stinked around my imperial old ass! :whistle:.
But u re right, You were banned by us on the forum.
For servers, you were certainly UAA banned because of the youtube vidéo post. False evidence fabricator, didn't helped your file. It just prooved you used a hack.