Community forums

New Rule suggestion

# 1
02 Sep 2015 02:39
so i don't know how others feel about this but i was on with gramps and teniente when a player named MsT*|Shopper came on and started to ask if anyone wanted to join MsT. now Ive never even heard of this clan, but i did look it up and discovered it's Most Wanted clan. So he recruited a player on the server with the name Hone_heke[UK] who then went around asking on the server asking if people would like to join.
Now i leave this all up to you guys, to me its disrespectful :pinch: . I'm sure if someone went on another server and tried to recruit for their clan, the admins and moderators would immediately kick/tempban.
Soooo, i suggest new rule of: No recruiting of other clans.
# 2
02 Sep 2015 05:59
Rule #6 No recruiting or advertising
+1
# 3
02 Sep 2015 10:46
that's actually common sense in the UrT world. You do not recruit on other server.

Luckily that's very rare, but if any admin sees someone recruiting/advertising kick or tempban this player.
# 4
02 Sep 2015 13:35
ah you told me he recruited Hone,
bur i did not recognize he was on our Server o_=

Although there is no current rule
also Mods should not allow such behaviour
and warn and kick such guys

Perhaps anyone with connections to MsT could also
inform the clan about, i dont think its in their interest

greetz
hm
# 5
02 Sep 2015 21:04
Well I just went on MsT*| website and read a forum post that a fake was going around recruiting, it was to get people to go on server with tag and get tempban/permban for using tag when they weren't really a member, this fake supposedly would recruit players while they were playing and tell them to apply tag, when the application setup is much like DN you have to go through application process on website. Hopefully these fellas get their problems cleared up. I'm still in favor of it being a rule however.
# 6
02 Sep 2015 21:50 | Last edit: 02 Sep 2015 21:50
Its an obvious thing that one does not recruit or advertise other clans in servers. We can make a rule about it, but it wont stop someone who intents to do it, from doing it.

permban this guy? if hes such an asshole, why let him ever again at all?
# 7
02 Sep 2015 22:11

Its an obvious thing that one does not recruit or advertise other clans in servers. We can make a rule about it, but it wont stop someone who intents to do it, from doing it.

permban this guy? if hes such an asshole, why let him ever again at all?

+1
# 8
03 Sep 2015 14:39
If it helps in the discussion: in WildCats we gave recruiters a single warning, then permban.
These are not real players, recruiters do not care for a second about the DN server or its community.
# 9
03 Sep 2015 21:03

If it helps in the discussion: in WildCats we gave recruiters a single warning, then permban.
These are not real players, recruiters do not care for a second about the DN server or its community.

Yeah! that's a good idea Core! I remember the wildcats rules! You didn't want to mess with the Wildcats, it's was like several hours to 1-2 days for abusive language!

I was often swearing after i got killed, and i remember Tomer and Goose gave me a huge punishment!

But it was a rlly good server!
04 Sep 2015 07:34
Well I was permbanned from their website and all of their servers lol :P