Community forums

Application MarkExecute

This topic has been locked.
07 Jul 2016 09:23
Too funny "discord" :lol:
09 Jul 2016 11:33
Come on guys.. I'm doing everything that you have said and I behave well for months now :cheer: :cheer:
09 Jul 2016 12:14
Showing impatience isn't a good sign when waiting for an application to be approved.
09 Jul 2016 17:34 | Last edit: 09 Jul 2016 17:44
Mark&Execute
I look at your penalty log and I am disappointed.
Not because you had a spawnkill as your first offense, since many of our players do that wrong when they start playing here. Not knowing the exact rules can lead to such a mistake.
But you repeat this spawnkilling. The last spawnkill I see is from 9th of june, so only 1 month ago.
DN members should be clean in this respect. I forgive some early mistakes, but the least I expect is that you are clean for the last months.

So re-submit your application when you played on Eagle without spawnkill or any other offense for at least 3 months.

Core
10 Jul 2016 08:40
Core, you know that my PC had been taken by my brother. 9 June is my birthday and I was out of my house! :(
From a month or so, I have the password to my pc, no one can touch it. 3 months are so many.

If you want, I respect your decision. np.
13 Jul 2016 16:34
Hi mark! Good to see another italian guy around :) Reading your clan history I found out you were a member of [WT] which if I'm not mistaken stands for Warriors Team! I knew a couple of players from that team. Supremo and I think Spadino used to play there aswell! Can you remind me what was your nickname while playing with [WT]? :D

----

Ciao Mark! Finalmente un altro italiano in giro! Ho visto che giocavi con i WT! Io ho giocato spesso pcw con ex wt come supremo e credo anche spadino lo fosse. Mi ricordi quale era il tuo nick quando giocavi con i WT? Magari ci conosciamo :D
17 Jul 2016 10:11
Credo fosse: [WT]Asclepio all'epoca :D felice io di vedere un altro italiano !
Esatto.. i Warrior Team, ho giocato con loro qualche partita per un po, poi abbandonai il gioco e di conseguenza anche il clan per problemi con un paio di loro.. Da allora non ho più clan e sto cercando di entrare nei DN.
19 Jul 2016 10:01
Despite I'm really happy to see another Italian player, I saw you a couple of time in game and you never gave me a good impression, which is confirmed by what Core wrote about your warnings.

Sorry, but for me is a -1

Nonostante sia molto felice di vedere un altro giocatore italiano, ti ho visto solo un paio di volte in gioco e non mi hai mai dato una buona impressione, fatto confermato da quello che Core ha scritto riguardo ai tuoi avvisi.

Mi dispiace, ma per me è un -1
01 Aug 2016 19:35
Your application has been denied..
Feel free to try it again after a while.

Regards,