Community forums

Uhh Speechless Aplication

This topic has been locked.
# 1
22 Oct 2015 18:44 | Last edit: 29 Feb 2016 14:14
Im sure you all know me from the servers...or most of you idk but i decided its time for me to apply
Your Full Name: Steven damison dickson
Your Age: 6105 days
Your First Language: Espanyol
Other Language(s) You Speak: German, French, Italian, mandenise,arabic.
Your Urban Terror Name: Currently Speechless -possible poo, 26,[A]drunk-noob, and like a million others
How Long Have You Been Playing Urban Terror?: like 7 years maybe 8 could be 9 almost 10 maybe...what im trying to say is im not entirly sure on how long ive been playing but i have been playing quite of bit of time and when your done reading this you should move on to the next question.
Your Average Score Ratio: uhh 6000-7000 or something 0:88 or something but i suicide alot so it would be higher
Your Favourite Weapon: why is this needed in order for me to join DN? (grenades)
Your Clan History?: i have been in multiple clans including M8-Z9-C9-B9-K9-SNP-FDI-I2I-V*-ZF-PNP-PVP and multiple others although i have had alot of admining in Z9 coz i was badass like that was like level 60 (jelous little?)
How Long Have You Known About |DN|?: Since Jonny-Uk was born
How Long Do You Spend Per Week On The |DN| Server?: at least 1 hour a day for 6 dats but prob more coz my score is like so high and so low if u get my drift
What Do You Think You Can Bring To The |DN| Clan?: The real question is What can i not bring?
How Did You Hear About |DN|?: was top server and i was like huh ill try this, not like you have an advert for this on TV
Are You Interested In Playing For |DN| in Scrims/Clan Wars?: my gud yes im incredable and if u dont belive me 1v1 me ass and ill show u. am also good at coop as lodberg at that (even though he hates me for some reason)
Additional Comments: WELL from my elaborate discusiion to why i am incredable at this admining thing i think you should put me at level 60 straight away BUTT i belives u donts trust me so 40 is still cool

PS- even if u dunt put me at 40 ill take 20 as long as u kick little----and i really wanna be in scrims im like 3rd best on da server and very good rush runner/jumper/sniper Gimmie a call if u even need me for dem clan wars ill eat the others alive to like pieces and stuff... LUSM- best regards jonny You love me inside.

PPS- one of your questions should be where is u from coz its important to kno time zone anyways LUSM.

PPSS-i put a demo im not sure if its a good one but i hope its pretty cool it might just be me failing but thats just as good am i right
Please login or create an account to view attachments.
# 2
22 Oct 2015 18:55 | Last edit: 23 Oct 2015 02:31
I am just gonna lock this one up and deny it at the same time.

-1 for spamming the forums to get your post count up.
-1 for not meeting the requirements.

and edit to add:
-1 for showing you cant play by our rules.