Your Full Name: Christian Galeano
Your Age: 22
Your First Language: Español / spanish
Other Language(s) You Speak: I speak a little English
Your Urban Terror Name: Zharons
How Long Have You Been Playing Urban Terror?: 4 years
Your Average Score Ratio: 1.741 urrently
Your Favourite Weapon: SR8, M4, Berreta
Your Clan History?: I was a member of {SL} Clan (secrect Legion) and am currently a member of KW (kamikazee warriors) and soon leave the clan
How Long Have You Known About |DN|?: 2 years,TENIENTE I told the story of the clan
How Long Do You Spend Per Week On The |DN| Server?: About 8 - 10 hours per week.
What Do You Think You Can Bring To The |DN| Clan?:teamwork, healing teammates, punishment to glitchers, sniper xD
How Did You Hear About |DN|?: I found out by the friendship between KW and DN, I was informed that DN returned to life and had Server
Are You Interested In Playing For |DN| in Scrims/Clan Wars?: Sure, i dream to play in sr8 only league and teamwork for victory!
Additional Comments:I have 4 pets :3 I play League of Legends :3 amm i love black meta, death metal, progressive metal! xD I love metal XD
and I am also an old friend :') clan

Thanks! :3
Please login or create an account to view attachments.
# 2
01 Oct 2015 20:16
Hola Christian.
Bienvenido por aquí, yo como vez también hablo español. Aunque también soy muy nuevo-
nada tendrás un amigo mas y bienvenido a los foros!

Hello Christian.
Welcome here, I also speak Spanish as ever. Although I am also very again
anything more will have a friend and welcome to the forums!
# 3
01 Oct 2015 20:22
Hey! gracias :3
# 4
02 Oct 2015 07:23
Why do you still have the ''KW'' tag?
# 5
02 Oct 2015 07:57

I did post this somewhere in the forums a few months ago but I cant find it so here it goes again:

KW is now more of a community then a clan and they are very nice people, I've been friends with their founder and several of their leaders since DN started, so they are allowed to be in KW as well as DN.

Regards,
# 6
02 Oct 2015 16:04

I did post this somewhere in the forums a few months ago but I cant find it so here it goes again:

KW is now more of a community then a clan and they are very nice people, I've been friends with their founder and several of their leaders since DN started, so they are allowed to be in KW as well as DN.

Regards,

Aaa right, okay !
# 7
02 Oct 2015 20:11
okis
do you have another question? :3
# 8
02 Oct 2015 22:27 | Last edit: 02 Oct 2015 22:28
No, thank you?
# 9
03 Oct 2015 01:15
thanks baby :3
05 Oct 2015 00:04
TOPIC LOCKED

Reason: not meeting the requirements.

You applied when still the old requirements were in life (10 posts, 30 hours in server, being active in server), so those are the requirements i am looking on, you dont meet the 1st one.

Any votes already placed are non-existant, and will be deleted.
Anyone who already voted (1 person did) will be asked to vote again, once the topic gets unlocked, when the applicant meets the requirements.