Community forums

[DENIED] Gravey's App

12 Sep 2015 16:40
Hope you understand I don't hack anymore. If you can't comprehend then I don't know what to say.
12 Sep 2015 16:40
Enough players who were banned are unbanned because a sad story our whatever, reason(s) doesn't matter. I think this guy need a second chance too. He was kind to me, I think he won't use any hacks again.

I am with hackmac.

Btw. never apply again. :lol:
12 Sep 2015 17:18 | Last edit: 12 Sep 2015 17:22
Thank you I don't have to join DN I just want to play there.
12 Sep 2015 17:51
Sorry! but a former hacker isn't a good repetation for DN!

A permanent ban is a permanent ban! That's why we have permban. What you did was and is wrong. You may not be hacking anymore, but this is all about trust and honesty.

It's like being in prison and get out after some years, you would always bee in the police register and you would always have something on your record.

12 Sep 2015 18:01

Enough players who were banned are unbanned because a sad story our whatever, reason(s) doesn't matter.

If you have information about anyone who was cought hacking in DN server, and is unbanned/not_rebanned PM Me. If i can just find someone who still has the demo, and he gives it to me (so that we still have solid proof, and so that i make sure that this person was not unbanned because of not enough solid proof of hacks for example), than this person is getting rebanned. I'll even spend my own free time for rebanning them.

Any further discussion about if we should ban hackers or maybe let them still play in our server cause they cry so nice - please take it to Admins or Members Forums.
Any further votes on this application - not needed, it was already denied.
12 Sep 2015 19:03
Empty: Log in Echelon, and see the ''Admin Bans'' (at ''Penalties'').
12 Sep 2015 19:27
iLoser i suggest next time before saying something better research :P

i see only one guy who was banned for HACKS, and unbanned than. He was banned by Mazfer, but it was a mistake. guy was clean, demo made by Mazfer didnt proove any hacks... there youve got the topics:
hacker report by mazfer drunknoobs.com/component/kunena/report-a...eeker-aimbot-toggled
ban apeal by SEEKER drunknoobs.com/component/kunena/appeal-a...10-seeker-ban-appeal

This an application topic. An application that was already denied. So if anyone wants to still throw shit at me PM me or move it to Admins/Members forums. its like the 100000th time i ask this FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
12 Sep 2015 20:35
i know its not gonna do shit
but i think when u hack u know its not accepted and u know the punishment permaban if you stil proceed to hack than i think you wont do it again but the fact that u did it is bad to shame ut doesnt have many servers left where you can play