Your Full Name: Nicholas
Your Age: 18
Your First Language: English
Other Language(s) You Speak: Some French
Your Urban Terror Name: Gravey
How Long Have You Been Playing Urban Terror?: Since 2008, but took a break
Your Average Score Ratio: 1.68 something like that
Your Favourite Weapon: SR8, LR300, M4, and Deagle
Your Clan History?: I was in |DN| a long time ago, Also in |WC| long time ago and i was in |SN| a long time ago as well
How Long Have You Known About |DN|?: I knew about it after a month it came online from a friend.
How Long Do You Spend Per Week On The |DN| Server?: It all depends on what my school hours are. But I try to get on when I can
What Do You Think You Can Bring To The |DN| Clan?: Ill bring a solid skill set, experience, and fun. I always like to have fun bit I can be serious when i need to be.
How Did You Hear About |DN|?: I heard about |DN| through another friend who actually used to play this
game.
Are You Interested In Playing For |DN| in Scrims/Clan Wars?: Hell yes I am interested.
Additional Comments: I know I have a bad history with this server, but I really do appreciate the second
chance and it won't happen again promise. I also have been known to rage a lot but that was a long time ago I have improved on it very much, I can keep it to my self rather than just saying it. Like I mentioned
before I hope we can put the past behind. I know I don't have the 10 posts yet but i will get it eventually
I just don't know what to say.
# 2
11 Sep 2015 18:37
your KDR is 1.7 according to XLRStats. you only have 5 forum posts and only 25 hours of activity on server...
im not sure i can vote I've been told by Zap i can. But however i will wait till you further approach requirements for my vote. We will be watching you.

Just find a topic post that you find interesting and leave your opinion, we aren't out here to throw insults and call one another names.

Cya in game
RD
# 3
11 Sep 2015 18:42
You are allowed to vote RareDeath13
# 4
11 Sep 2015 18:59 | Last edit: 11 Sep 2015 19:04
The guy will get 10 posts anyways, he can just go and spam shit to whatever topic, so forget it pls, just vote.

This guy was cought hacking. I never give a 2nd chance to hackers so

Someone from "old DNs" hopefully has the demo with your "solid skill set", and you can be sure that once i find and get it, i am rebanning you. a permban is a PERMBAN (PERMANENT BAN, not a tempban expiring once some time has passed, if someone has trouble decrypting the "permban" word).

Thank you.
# 5
11 Sep 2015 20:17
I'm going to freeze my vote till I see your skill in game.
# 6
11 Sep 2015 20:27

The guy will get 10 posts anyways, he can just go and spam shit to whatever topic, so forget it pls, just vote.

This guy was cought hacking. I never give a 2nd chance to hackers so

Someone from "old DNs" hopefully has the demo with your "solid skill set", and you can be sure that once i find and get it, i am rebanning you. a permban is a PERMBAN (PERMANENT BAN, not a tempban expiring once some time has passed, if someone has trouble decrypting the "permban" word).

Thank you.

I've attached the demo as requested :)

File Attachment:

File Name: 2011_11_5_...DM.dm_68
File Size:613 KB
Please login or create an account to view attachments.
# 7
11 Sep 2015 21:07
Nice to know Empty and Jonny have their shit together. Don't be insulted Empty, "having your shit together" is a good thing.
# 8
11 Sep 2015 21:18
If you are seriously banning me because of my past that isn't cool. I don't hack now so it shouldn't matter.
# 9
11 Sep 2015 21:24
what was the hack? sorry my mac is incapable of playing demos.
12 Sep 2015 06:53 | Last edit: 12 Sep 2015 06:55
To be more specific: Gravey already WAS a member of DN Clan. He got kicked out of DN and permbanned for hacking.

The demo Jonny sent: youre gonna need UT 4.1.1 to view it if someone feels like it :-)

If you are seriously banning me because of my past that isn't cool. I don't hack now so it shouldn't matter.

a permban is a PERMBAN (PERMANENT BAN, not a tempban expiring once some time has passed, if someone has trouble decrypting the "permban" word).