Your Urban Terror Name: mrkocka
How Long Have You Been Playing Urban Terror?: 5 years
Your Average Score Ratio:
Your Favourite Weapon: LR
Your Clan History?: =KRK , GROM*, Versus , Cosa Nostra
How Long Have You Known About |DN|?: 2 weeks
How Long Do You Spend Per Week On The |DN| Server?: dunno
What Do You Think You Can Bring To The |DN| Clan?: skill
How Did You Hear About |DN|?: just joined into a server and it was called drunk noobs
Are You Interested In Playing For |DN| in Scrims/Clan Wars?: pcw yes, cw probably not
Additional Comments: How are you Empty ? xd

Ahh, I forgot , i can code in : html(mid++), css(mid++), jquery(mid++) , javascript(mid+), c#(mid), java(low), and I am making games in Unity3d :) So i can , help in basic stuff if needed :d
# 2
27 Jul 2015 12:34
Hai there!

Im fine man. Id like to make a few things clear 1st.

Are you still a member of KRH?
If yes, are you leaving it (or will leave it if youre approved in DN) (i mean just the KRH Clan by itself, not their UZ Team)?
# 3
27 Jul 2015 13:44
Nah , I probably will play w/ them the cws, but I could teach you some stuff and play pcws w/ you.

Yes, I'm a member of =KRH= .

(i mean just the KRH Clan by itself, not their UZ Team)? - I dont rly understand that. xd

I will play the uz matches w/ them, but I can be a member of serveral teams at the same time , just cant play w/ all of them the cws.

I mean , there are 3 types of matches (BOMB , TS , CTF)
I can play the BOMB matches w/ the clan X, and the TS matches w/ clan Y.

=KRH= team plays all of them anyway.
# 4
27 Jul 2015 16:04 | Last edit: 27 Jul 2015 16:06

Sorry
# 5
27 Jul 2015 17:05
i suggest you people THINK before you vote. Specially you SubZ.

Mrkocka DOES shine out of the crowd with his very high skill level. He is div 2 (correct me if im wrong and its 1, sorry im a noob :P ) player!

He can teach us very much very good gaming, which will allow us to form a true warteam, get better, and so become more atractive to more better players.

Absolutely +1 from me.
# 6
27 Jul 2015 17:21
+1
# 7
27 Jul 2015 17:29 | Last edit: 27 Jul 2015 17:29
Ups sorry , didn't see that -1 +1

...but seriously, the |DN| tag should be something special..so let us be a bit stricter and choose the new recruits more wisely. As you can see the half of our new recruits are inactive so we have no profit just accepting everyone, if you know what I mean.
# 8
27 Jul 2015 18:32
+1
# 9
27 Jul 2015 19:44

Ups sorry , didn't see that -1 +1

...but seriously, the |DN| tag should be something special..so let us be a bit stricter and choose the new recruits more wisely. As you can see the half of our new recruits are inactive so we have no profit just accepting everyone, if you know what I mean.

Like you said.. Wtf, playing for more clans.. WTF.
27 Jul 2015 19:55
as I mentioned, I am not going to play cws w/ DN , but u are able to learn something new from me ...