Community forums

[Approved] asian_assassin

# 1
20 Feb 2017 15:12
Your Full Name: Daniel Hall
Your Age: 21
Your First Language: English
Other Language(s) You Speak: Mediocre Spanish and French
Your Urban Terror Name: asian_assassin, and many aliases :)
How Long Have You Been Playing Urban Terror?: 10+ years
Your Average Score Ratio: currently ~2.5 but can average anywhere from 2->5 k/d
Your Favourite Weapon: sr8
Your Clan History?: DSG, OD, AGA (stands for Asian Global Alliance), Team Asia
How Long Have You Known About |DN|?: since back in the day before its resurgence this past couple years
How Long Do You Spend Per Week On The |DN| Server?: maybe 10-15 hours. several hours on Saturdays
What Do You Think You Can Bring To The |DN| Clan?: new member, fun personality, admin/mod help if needed
How Did You Hear About |DN|?: that's a long story....just know i used to play back in the day
Are You Interested In Playing For |DN| in Scrims/Clan Wars?: YES! I am a competition player for Team Asia when they call for help
Additional Comments: Cya in game :)
# 2
20 Feb 2017 15:31
Hello Daniel,

Nice to see you apply, I think you would be a great addition.

But first, some questions/remarks:
- As far as I know, OD is more of a community than a clan and AGA and Team Asia are competitive only teams, correct?
- I don't really know DSG. What is it? Is it a "dead" clan? Something different like OD? (since you play with that "tag" most of the time, I would like to know).
# 3
20 Feb 2017 15:40
Yeah I tend to play often with OD members and I am admin over there. I help with servers and play with friends there and talk over Teamspeak. DSG is the clan I have been in for years but it is pretty dead now with many people busy so I am joining DN for more fun. I know DN can be very busy especially with full server most days.
And yes Team Asia/AGA are competitive only teams, so I only play with them when they ask for me to.

I'm excited to join if accepted. Dark has been asking me to join and Gramps too lol :)
# 4
20 Feb 2017 15:45
Well, that's answers all my questions so I have everything I need ;)

+1

See you on Eagle!
# 5
20 Feb 2017 16:04 | Last edit: 20 Feb 2017 16:05
+1 All around one of the best.
# 6
20 Feb 2017 16:49
+1
Yeah, great idea to have you in the clan too!
# 7
20 Feb 2017 19:00
+1 :cheer:
# 8
20 Feb 2017 19:04
I am giving +1 therefore was sliced before :D
# 9
20 Feb 2017 20:18
1+
23 Feb 2017 20:02
+1 see you in game